Games at Meadowlands

My son is a huge Seahawks fan. They are playing at the Meadowlands on 10/2 against the NYJ. It is close enough to his 14th birthday that it'd make sense to take him. Are those fans total douches to the point where they'd $h!t on a kid? I've never been down there but I'm certain some of you guys might have some helpful insight.

Thanks in advance for your input.

I've been to two Bills-Jets games there and never had a problem, aside from a few smartass remarks (which I may have instigated). If you plan on parking at the stadium I would suggest buying a parking pass ahead of time, otherwise you have to park and take a shuttle into the stadium. I've never taken the train into the stadium, but a friend has when meeting me at the game and said it was pretty easy to use.

I've been to two Bills-Jets games there and never had a problem, aside from a few smartass remarks (which I may have instigated). If you plan on parking at the stadium I would suggest buying a parking pass ahead of time, otherwise you have to park and take a shuttle into the stadium. I've never taken the train into the stadium, but a friend has when meeting me at the game and said it was pretty easy to use.

Thanks for reminding me...the best place to park is at the (Sheraton, I think) hotel across from the stadium on Rt.3. $25 and they shuttle you right to the stadium gate. Easier to leave post game too.

Thanks for reminding me...the best place to park is at the (Sheraton, I think) hotel across from the stadium on Rt.3. $25 and they shuttle you right to the stadium gate. Easier to leave post game too.

I stayed at that place before one of the games. It was connected the service road that takes you right into the stadium. Pretty nice, and the shuttle also takes you to the train station if you want to go into Manhattan.

If you do drive the traffic pattern I thought was rather well put together. It doesn't take long to get to any of the highways near the stadium.

Edited by zlanger