Thoughts on Georgia's OLB Leonard Floyd at #19?

Agree on Floyd. Was looking for someone who knew more about Fackrell - what is your overall evaluation of him Blokestradamus? I'm going to try and find some clips of him today to watch.

The tape I've watched on him is 2 years old so I don't feel qualified to give an evaluation. Rob Quinn has watched him though - http://buildingtheherd.com/scout-team/scouting-reports/kyler-fackrell-scouting-report-is-utah-state-edge-a-potential-buffalo-bills-target-in-2016-nfl-draft/

Haven't watched anything post ACL surgery myself. I know that he was a really good athlete before the injury.

The tape I've watched on him is 2 years old so I don't feel qualified to give an evaluation. Rob Quinn has watched him though - http://buildingtheherd.com/scout-team/scouting-reports/kyler-fackrell-scouting-report-is-utah-state-edge-a-potential-buffalo-bills-target-in-2016-nfl-draft/

Haven't watched anything post ACL surgery myself. I know that he was a really good athlete before the injury.

I'm a Fackrell guy for sure--I think he's a great fit as the Sam in Rex's scheme.

Would love to get him in round 2.

I'm with a lot of posters on this thread - No to Floyd at 19.

IMO, he's too lanky and thin. If he's getting eaten up by blocks some of the time in college, that will be all the time in the NFL.

Does it bother you that he turns 25 during his rookie year?

Not really--I think you're still anticipating him being a 2-contract guy, as he'll be 29 when his rookie contract expires.

For me, 25 is the break point to draft a guy...any older and you're talking about having to decide whether or not to give a guy his first big-money contract at 30 (assuming he's worth re-signing, which you universally hope your 2nd round pick will be IMO).

In the very least, it doesn't bother me enough to move him behind the remainder of EDGE guys in his tier like Correa, Floyd, Calhoun, & Jenkins.

I don't know a lot about him either. I've heard good things, but the "tweener" aspect scares me. We need a surefire pick at #19 (or as close to it as you can get in the draft). At 19 one (or more) of the following players may be available. I'd take one of them:

Eli Apple (CB).

Mackenzie Alexander (CB)

Either one can play this year, as well as provide insurance for Gilmore potentially leaving.

Ogbah (DE-OK State). Mario's replacement. Dodd is still available, but Ogbah has a longer track record of production.

Decker (OT-Oh. State).

Conckin (OT-Mich State).

While we need a pass rusher, we also need to upgrade the T position in a big way. Our entire offense depends on a solid line that can help the run game. More pass rushers are likely available in the 2nd round. Tackle is not a terrible idea.

Lee (OLB--Oh State)