Report: Josh Norman to hold out unless he gets 16 mill/yr

Your Panther takes are really bad. You're that guy who talked about terrible they would be this year. Then the second they lost a game, you were telling everyone how right you were.

Norman is a very good player.

Take it for what it is worth, but Pro Football Focus (I know) had him as the 4th best CB in 2014. So it's not just a one year wonder thing.

He didn't become "famous" until he started running his mouth. If I was Gilmore's agent, I'd tell him to start talking more. Some fans would then assume he is a better football player.

go back and find where I said they'd be terrible. I had them winning the south. They are a good team but new england would have beat them.

My takes on Carolina are accurate. They were pretenders

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go back and find where I said they'd be terrible. I had them winning the south. They are a good team but new england would have beat them.

Haha. Newton, league MVP. Norman, 1st team All pro. Panthers 15-1, lost SB.

Wow, you crushed it.

Making it to the SB makes them pretenders? Oh boy, we should know about pretenders. 16 yrs and counting. I'll take what Carolina gave last year,pretend or not.

Anyone who gives him revis money is crazy. I really don't think any team in the league is fooled by him. The notoriety he got playing with Panthers and his mouth made him mostly a media creation.

His mouth was pretty good at deflecting passes and taking interceptions to the house. That's one talented mouth.

No one can take you seriously when you talk like this.

Panthers were amazing, you were dead wrong. Gotta take the L, this L is certified and stamped.

Your Panther takes are really bad. You're that guy who talked about terrible they would be this year. Then the second they lost a game, you were telling everyone how right you were.

Norman is a very good player.

Take it for what it is worth, but Pro Football Focus (I know) had him as the 4th best CB in 2014. So it's not just a one year wonder thing.

He didn't become "famous" until he started running his mouth. If I was Gilmore's agent, I'd tell him to start talking more. Some fans would then assume he is a better football player.

Admittedly i have only read bits and pieces on him.

Haha. Newton, league MVP. Norman, 1st team All pro. Panthers 15-1, lost SB.

Wow, you crushed it.

Norman rode the backs of his entire defense all season long. And cam choked when it mattered. I have never said newton was not good. In fact I've said he is very good. But he is not excellent. He has too many mistakes and is still at the bottom end of what many would call elite.

I did crush it. I bet the broncos to win the super bowl week 17. I bet them to beat the painters.

And right now if I had to bet, ID say they would go back. I might even be ready to say they win it. If they can muster up a pass rush. If they can limit cams responsibilities than they can win.

If Denver had a decent quarterback in the super bowl it would have been ugly. It would have been bills/cowboys super bowl ugly. If they had an RB, same thing.

Then, when the panthers lost Benjamin I was one of a few people saying it wouldn't matter much. That they're still fine with good WR's. I was right

I have been saying for 2 yrs that they have the best and youngest up and coming DB's in the league and Benewkekrkekireeee got hurt, too.

Said that davis, Klein, keuchly and the other dude are the best 4 lbs in the league.

Said their DL was suspect and overrated, too.

Yep. Nailed it. So go back and find me where I said they're doomed. Go back, I dare ya!

His mouth was pretty good at deflecting passes and taking interceptions to the house. That's one talented mouth.

No one can take you seriously when you talk like this.

Panthers were amazing, you were dead wrong. Gotta take the L, this L is certified and stamped.

how was I wrong? They lost.

I mean, Shirley you can't be serious after you proclaimed it would be a panther blowout. They got stamped. Certified. And a runner up trophy worth as much as last place

Early.in the seasin, then his luck ran out and be did nothing, except get torched when he got caught in man against a top WR. Butter fingers let 2 picks slio thru his hands in the super bowl too.

Making it to the SB makes them pretenders? Oh boy, we should know about pretenders. 16 yrs and counting. I'll take what Carolina gave last year,pretend or not.

making it to the super bowl and choking in such a way that only Monica lewinski could appreciate makes them pretenders.

They would have lost to new england. If Arizona could game plan worth a shiz they would have had competition. Only Seattle was worth much against them in today's watered down NFL.

making it to the super bowl and choking in such a way that only Monica lewinski could appreciate makes them pretenders.

They would have lost to new england. If Arizona could game plan worth a shiz they would have had competition. Only Seattle was worth much against them in today's watered down NFL.

Losing a Super Bowl makes you a bad team ?

Alrighty, you sound like duckdog. You're not taking the L properly.

living in charlotte, i kind of love this dude:

That was more fun than i thought it would be.

Odell does not reign it in, some one is going clean his clock fo real.

Alright, maybe i like Norman a little bit. cuz i hate Beckham.

Thats a game was one that called for an ejection or two. But heck the entertainment value was priceless.

Thanks Ghost !

That was more fun than i thought it would be.

Odell does not reign it in, some one is going clean his clock fo real.

Alright, maybe i like Norman a little bit. cuz i hate Beckham.

Thats a game was one that called for an ejection or two. But heck the entertainment value was priceless.

Thanks Ghost !

i agree that Norman scores multiple points because of his relentless trolling of obj. :lol:

Last week he was asked to name his top 5 WRs and left off obj. When asked why, he said he needs to "show him something".

Edited by YoloinOhio

Impossible, I read that the Panthers team is all about team! That there were no me first players!

It is difficult with Norman, though, because he is not that good. He is a zone coverage CB. When pressed in to man coverage he can't turn his hips fast enough, and he struggles like McKelvin on spacial awareness.

he's not worth it.

forget mediocre QB, think Gilmore.

what is scary is there is a slight chance the #1 CB overall could be available at 19. trade Gilmore draft day for picks?

well... I wish I had the salary cap spreadsheet, to know what the art of the possible is with Gilmore, Watkins and TT... I just don't know...

i agree that Norman scores multiple points because of his relentless trolling of obj. :lol:

Last week he was asked to name his top 5 WRs and left off obj. When asked why, he said he needs to "show him something".

whats forgotten in all of that is once beckham calmed down he completely owned norman.

Norman deserves top 5 corner money as does Gilmore for those that are comparing the two. Both are young and in the top 5, at the least, top 10 at what they do. Funny how Norman instantly has the feel that he will get a bigger deal than Gilmore. That's what being a "pro" gets you nowadays.

Edited by KzooMike

Impossible, I read that the Panthers team is all about team! That there were no me first players!

It is difficult with Norman, though, because he is not that good. He is a zone coverage CB. When pressed in to man coverage he can't turn his hips fast enough, and he struggles like McKelvin on spacial awareness.

he's not worth it.

forget mediocre QB, think Gilmore.

what is scary is there is a slight chance the #1 CB overall could be available at 19. trade Gilmore draft day for picks?

You forgot about his hip alignment with respect to the defective residual of the receivers spacial placement of his hip flexor in the intermediate quadrent of the route as calculate by the lindor theorem on the space time refraction vs both man zone combos and post snap pre read adjustment factors as applied with running back and tight end route combinations.It's his biggest weakness and results in a pass completion percentage that deviates 5.89767 from the norm of the residual aggregate.That's one of the highest number amongst all starting corners. This guy shouldn't even be starting in the arena league let alone the NFL.

Edited by Billsmovinup