Marcellis Wiley

Thailog80

After hearing Adam Shefter on NFL Network tonight saying how "Dat Dude" will be cut by Dallas I was reminded on a conversation I had with him( MW) in Jax.

I said to MW.....Do you miss playing in Buffalo?

MW....yes....don't be suprised to see me there next year.

I didnt have the heart to crush his optimism.

Take it for what you will. Im just telling you what was said.

How on earth could you forget something like that ?  :doh:

:rolleyes:

245545[/snapback]

Would you like to see the pictures from Jacksonville?

Cable.....I met so many people and players and new friends that Im still remembering things from the trip. It was the trip of a lifetime.

I thought so too last offseason but looking at his sack total the last three seasons (12 sacks in 46 games), I'm starting to wonder if Wiley's lost a step.

245575[/snapback]

A step that Denney will never have. I will however say ( and it pains me to) that Denney plays the run very well. Is it just me or does it seem like everytime RD gets close to the QB he stumbles or trips on his own?

A step that Denney will never have. I will however say ( and it pains me to) that Denney plays the run very well.  Is it just me or does it seem like everytime RD gets close to the QB he stumbles or trips on his own?

245580[/snapback]

FYI Denney had 0.5 more sack than Wiley has over the last two seasons (6.5 vs 6.0). I agree Denney is a good run stuffer.

After hearing Adam Shefter on NFL Network tonight saying how "Dat Dude" will be cut by Dallas I was reminded on a conversation I had with him( MW) in Jax.

I said to MW.....Do you miss playing in Buffalo?

MW....yes....don't be suprised to see me there next year.

I didnt have the heart to crush his optimism.

Take it for what you will. Im just telling you what was said.

245538[/snapback]

the guy scored with a big free agent deal after one solid year in B'lo, but Dat Dude aint got dos skills no more. he sucked in dalls, on a D that was #1 in '03. I dont want him here, he left so !@#$ em, we dont need em back.