Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Did you ever tell me yours? You've asked this question enough, you've received enough answers from me and others — have you formed an opinion? Or you can only ask the question?

You never answered the question despite crying about the fantasy of racism every hour of the day. What is your solution to black on black violence?

Just now, Reality Check said:

You never answered the question despite crying about the fantasy of racism every hour of the day. What is your solution to black on black violence?

Did you ever tell me yours? You've asked this question enough, you've received enough answers from me and others — have you formed an opinion? Or you can only ask the question?

What is your solution to (as you call it) "black on black violence"?

How would you define "harassment"? Why wouldn't your dozens of repeated badgering count?

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What is your solution to (as you call it) "black on black violence"?

How would you define "harassment"? Why wouldn't your dozens of repeated badgering count?

Harassment? Call the police then before they get defunded. You never gave an answer. Why not? You act like you care so much, and yet you have no problem with black people killing other black people as long as a white man doesn't do it.

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Harassment? Call the police then before they get defunded. You never gave an answer. Why not? You act like you care so much, and yet you have no problem with black people killing other black people as long as a white man doesn't do it.

"Black on black violence" is an example of racism. Everything about it. The phrase. The people and stories you're talking about. This is what racism is, and this is what it looks like. "Black on black violence" is a symptom of racism. Do you understand that part of it? Are you familiar with the phrase "crabs in a bucket"?  Do you know what it means? Can you possibly understand why that would be relevant? Or are you just like "hey so you're saying black people are crabs" or maybe something less clever, even?

"Black on black violence" is an example of racism. Everything about it. The phrase. The people and stories you're talking about. This is what racism is, and this is what it looks like. "Black on black violence" is a symptom of racism. Do you understand that part of it? Are you familiar with the phrase "crabs in a bucket"?  Do you know what it means? Can you possibly understand why that would be relevant? Or are you just like "hey so you're saying black people are crabs" or maybe something less clever, even?

I am sorry that you have crabs. Is that the white man's fault too?

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

I am sorry that you have crabs. Is that the white man's fault too?

You badgered me for 2, 3, however many days to engage me with this level of wit? This is what you brought? 

I'm willing to bet you're the kind of guy that owns a couple of swords. Tell me I'm not right. Tell me how many swords you have in your home right now. 

You badgered me for 2, 3, however many days to engage me with this level of wit? This is what you brought? 

I'm willing to bet you're the kind of guy that owns a couple of swords. Tell me I'm not right. Tell me how many swords you have in your home right now. 

A sword is no substitute for an MPX.

Why are you so angry at everyone?

Why are you insisting that I must be angry? All I am doing is asking you how many swords you have in your home.

Why can't you just answer a simple question? You followed me for days asking me the same question. How many swords do you have?

Why are you insisting that I must be angry? All I am doing is asking you how many swords you have in your home.

Why can't you just answer a simple question? You followed me for days asking me the same question. How many swords do you have?

The answer is zero. What is your solution to black on black violence?

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

How many Black people know who you are and talk to you?

More than a few. Same goes for people from India and South East Asians. We do business together. We all believe in the color of money. Do you believe in owning a business or is that bad too?

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

More than a few. Same goes for people from India and South East Asians. We do business together. We all believe in the color of money. Do you believe in owning a business or is that bad too?

I don't believe owning a business is bad. Good for you. How long have you been going? What profession are you in? 

Do you work with Black people or employ any people of color? 

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I don't believe owning a business is bad. Good for you. How long have you been going? What profession are you in? 

Do you work with Black people or employ any people of color? 

If you are seeking employment, I won't be hiring you. I don't need someone who is this weak in the agitation propaganda game. Do you have any cyber skills? 

If you are seeking employment, I won't be hiring you. I don't need someone who is this weak in the agitation propaganda game. Do you have any cyber skills? 

I'm not seeking employment, thank you. Just making conversation. Not sure what you mean by cyber skills exactly.

Have you asked your Black acquaintances what their solution is to "Black on Black violence"? Why not? 

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I'm not seeking employment, thank you. Just making conversation. Not sure what you mean by cyber skills exactly.

Have you asked your Black acquaintances what their solution is to "Black on Black violence"? Why not? 

No. They did what they had to do to leave those environments. They don't support Democrat policies either.

We speak the same language, which helps.

So you do chat about politics with your Black acquaintances/employees then? You've communicated in a way that told you definitively that all of the "multiple" Black people you know aren't Democrats. So, remembering that "black on black violence" "isn't your problem" and since you've also said that at least some of these Black people "did what they had to do to get out" (not sure what that means), why haven't you asked what their solution would be?