New ghostbusters trailer

major

This thing is going to be awful. Sony is already deleting comments trying to stop people from talking about how ****ty it looks. The original Ghostbusters worked because almost everyone who touched the movie was a comedic legend. Harold Ramis is one of the greatest comedic directors of all time, while Akyrod and Murray are both legends themselves.

This thing is going to be awful. Sony is already deleting comments trying to stop people from talking about how ****ty it looks. The original Ghostbusters worked because almost everyone who touched the movie was a comedic legend. Harold Ramis is one of the greatest comedic directors of all time, while Akyrod and Murray are both legends themselves.

You're leaving off Ivan.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

:rolleyes: Good grief.

... Yeah, these guys were cast because they were the hot.

ghostbusters-movie-image-black-white-01.

SMH missed my point completely. When I heard the new Ghostbusters is gonna have an all female cast I figured they were gonna get hot girls that could act. guess thats what I get for assuming.

SMH missed my point completely. When I heard the new Ghostbusters is gonna have an all female cast I figured they were gonna get hot girls that could act. guess thats what I get for assuming.

No I got your point. Actresses must be hot. Actors can be ugly so long as they're funny.

It's just a really sad point to be making.

As a massive Harold Ramis fan and a fan of Ghostbusters I never really had a lot of hope for this film but after seeing that trailer I feel even worse about it. Hate the CGI ghosts. I think it would have been better if they made this as a sequel and not a reboot.

You're leaving off Ivan.

Let's not forget Rick Moranis. He tends to be overlooked by some fans of this movie.

He was hilarious.

For me, it all comes down to Bill Murray. I don't think anyone can come anywhere close to what Venkman was to the original. Hell, the cast as a whole is impossible to measure up to. They would have been better off somehow twisting it to an original title instead.

No I got your point. Actresses must be hot. Actors can be ugly so long as they're funny.

It's just a really sad point to be making.

it is a sad reflection of society and entertainment standards that Hollywood has branded in most of our brains but, theres exception to that stigma. Example: The Girls from 'Broad City" they arent really hot. They have nice bodies but they arent face hot, still theyre talented and charismatic enough to carry the show and make me wanna skeet on them. Same with Dee from Always Sunny in Philidelphia, shes not face hot really but, she plays her character well and is funny enough to make me wanna skeet on her face. Leslie Knope aka Amy Poehler, and Sarah Paulson from AHS are also actresses that arent technically hot but talented enuff to make my skeet senses tingle. Also Tina Fey but I genuinely think Tina Fey is hot even if she had no talent

Edited by Marty McFly

This is a football board where men speak bluntly. If you're going to get all philosophical about which girls are hot and which look like "dykes", then you can expect to lose some of us in the lofty prose and details. Further confounding the issue with the nuances of the skeet-o-meter isn't helping either. Stop talking in riddles and just get to the point!!!

Edited by Jauronimo