(OT) New Boss Album Out April 26th

Rico

Seems to be the Boss's pattern. Do a hard-rocking album with the E Streeters, then do an introspective acoustic solo record, then head back to E Street.

I like him either way, but the live shows are much much better with the band.

Supposedly without the E STreet Band, unfortunately. Still, I'm looking forward to it.

244045[/snapback]

The rumor that I'm hearing about the tour is, that it will start out as more of an acoustic show ... Bruce and a few other musicians ... and then the E Street Band will join the tour later ... I'm not sure if this is true, it's just the Buzz I'm hearing around here in NJ.

The rumor that I'm hearing about the tour is, that it will start out as more of an acoustic show ... Bruce and a few other musicians ... and then the E Street Band will join the tour later ... I'm not sure if this is true, it's just the Buzz I'm hearing around here in NJ.

245147[/snapback]

If that's true, I hope he starts the tour on the West Coast. :o

If that's true, I hope he starts the tour on the West Coast. :o

245151[/snapback]

I hear ya ... I was kind of hoping he would start the tour here in NJ with the acoustic show and then come back later with the E Streeters ... best of both worlds I guess.

I hear ya ... I was kind of hoping he would start the tour here in NJ with the acoustic show and then come back later with the E Streeters ... best of both worlds I guess.

245159[/snapback]

IMO,

Tom Joad tour = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No E-Street Band = No Sale :o