The Pro Bowl Solution....or at least one...

Marty McFly

Would you watch an All-Rookie Bowl  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Watch an All Rookie Bowl at the end of the season after the SB?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not enough rookies to make it happen.

This is an interesting idea.

That would be cool. and kill the tanking philosophy kinda. or a 3rd place game between the NFC and AFC championship losers for a switch in draft pick position, would that work or is it only based on reg season record?

Name NFL All Stars every year, but don't make them play in a game. You can still give them free trips to Hawaii.

Have the bottom 2 teams in the league play for the #1 Draft Pick in place of the Pro Bowl.

yes.

Didn't they used to do something like that until Robert Edwards ended his career on the beach? It was awhile ago so I may need to be corrected.

Yes, exactly. In fact, Edwards almost died. My sarcasm may have been a bit too subtle.

Great idea....maybe to make it more fun and reduce the risk of serious injury they could play two hand touch on the beach.

BIG UPDATE ON THE FUTURE OF THE PRO-BOWL. I was watching NFL network and Goodell got on the podium and said he was not pleased with the Pro Bowl, said it wasnt even a competitive contest. Said he wasnt happy with it 4 years ago, they tried some different things but he sounded like he will either eliminate the pro-bowl or change it to a skills competition, or back to after the Superbowl NFC vs AFC exactly how the football Gods intended it to be. Check out the talk from Roger Goodell himself.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000632968/article/goodell-pro-bowl-may-not-continue-in-current-format.