Navy Intelligence Chief Barred From Intelligence Reports

3rdnlng

What's the point, I proved to you over twenty times that the Fed is a Federal agency and part of the government so I'm not in the mood for your childish obfuscating and attempts to drag this down the rabbit hole.

1) No you didn't. You proved you're ignorant.

2) The point is that you're ignorant.

1) No you didn't. You proved you're ignorant.

2) The point is that you're ignorant.

See! You are proving my point. I did prove you wrong but you are wound so tight you can't admit it :lol:

Maybe your minions and step in and lend you a hand to make you feel better lol

See! You are proving my point. I did prove you wrong but you are wound so tight you can't admit it :lol:

Maybe your minions and step in and lend you a hand to make you feel better lol

Proving WHAT point?

The Fed is not part of the federal government, as federal statute set up the Federal Reserve System outside of any government direction, authority, funding, or oversight. And the rank of "rear admiral" comes from the 17th century system of rank in the Royal Navy, where the most junior admiral in each division of the fleet (red, white, blue) commanded the rear squadron.

Those are easily verifiable to people who aren't a complete asshat like yourself.

What's the point, I proved to you over twenty times that the Fed is a Federal agency and part of the government so I'm not in the mood for your childish obfuscating and attempts to drag this down the rabbit hole.

He typed it again. Everybody drink a shot!!