The Blizzard of '77

26CornerBlitz

It was the most unbelievable thing I've ever lived through. .the November 2014 storm wasn't even close

The worst thing about it was I was living in south Cheektowaga off Dingens st, my girlfriend lived in Amherst, didnt get any for over a week!

The worst thing about it was I was living in south Cheektowaga off Dingens st and my girlfriend lived in Amherst. Didn't get any for over a week!

It was the most unbelievable thing I've ever lived through. .the November 2014 storm wasn't even close

The worst thing about it was I was living in south Cheektowaga off Dingens st, my girlfriend lived in Amherst, didnt get any for over a week!

The worst thing about it was I was living in south Cheektowaga off Dingens st and my girlfriend lived in Amherst. Didn't get any for over a week!

Ok ok we get it. Your girlfriend was with me.

@TJPignataro

The Blizzard of '77 anniversary: Where were you Jan. 28, 1977? http://weather.buffalonews.com/2015/01/28/blizzard-77-anniversary-jan-28-1977/

#Buffalo #Blizzardof77

CZz9goYWAAIVv8H.jpg

Never seen anything like this since then.

Remember giant 3 rowed augured snowblowers clearing roads because it was too deep for snow plows (lived in Java Center at the time)

I was a senior at the U. Miami, we had snow flurries, yes snow flurries.

awesome, didn't realize the storm was that big

Exactly.....

Most of us have been subject to the Chef's knife every once and a while... Usually, they're only shallow cuts...

You could offer him advice in return...

Hey watch it or I'll make mincemeat out of ya!!

Speaking of which was anyone else disappointed when they found out there was no actual meat in mincemeat pie?