Von Miller - GREAT game

Buddy and Chan really wanted Newton, but there was no chance of that. Given the choice between Miller and Dareus I think they preferred Dareus because a good big man is always better than a good little man, at least it their eyes. If you remember they had their heads so far up their butts with the whole "getting bigger" thing at the time that they were doing things like moving Chris Kelsay to LB.

"Big and strong" with big hands and long fingers was the biggest reason why Whaley and Buddy drafted Manuel. :doh:

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

It's hard to complain about getting Dareus instead of Miller. Both guys require the opposing offense to gameplan around them. They're highly disruptive players who change the game. No player is a "sure thing" and they're both complete studs. I have no issue with the Dareus pick (even though we didn't have a shot at Miller).

I wanted Cam Newton, Von Miller, Marcel Dareus, Patrick Peterson, and AJ Green in that order. Absolutely loved the first three.

About as good a top five as you will ever see. And don't forget AJ Watt, who went 11, and Muhamad, who went to the Jets near the end of the first round.