Bills' Scouts Visits Thus Far

Astrobot

If Jaylon Smith falls....im all over him because he might be a generational player falling due to injury....

If not....I really think its gonna be Mario's replacement

You'll like DraftTek's RD1 pick this Frriday morning [spoiler alert].

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for checking it out. I'm very pleased that Jay Skurski quoted me for the first time last week when he talked about whom the draft sites picked for the Bills. http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/17/mock-draft-roundup-iii/

We're going to start seeing this thread pick up steam as the Bills interview players at the Combine beginning Wednesday, and who goes to what Pro Day.

Astro, how do you know where The Bills scouts have been? You're WAY more into this than I am, and I thank you for that. I don't have a lot of time to go searching and I appreciate those that do - like you. You're providing a valuable service to the fans here. :thumbsup:

Astro, how do you know where The Bills scouts have been? You're WAY more into this than I am, and I thank you for that. I don't have a lot of time to go searching and I appreciate those that do - like you. You're providing a valuable service to the fans here. :thumbsup:

Sources deep within!

I do spend too much time at the computer...But I will say that I just retired, I've begun an exercise program, and am in a Bills 12-step program.

Sources deep within!

I do spend too much time at the computer...But I will say that I just retired, I've begun an exercise program, and am in a Bills 12-step program.

:lol: Congrats on the retirement. I'm about to do that as well. Looking forward to a lot of free time and trivial pursuits. Good luck with the program. ;) I'll probably have to get enrolled too.

:lol: Congrats on the retirement. I'm about to do that as well. Looking forward to a lot of free time and trivial pursuits. Good luck with the program. ;) I'll probably have to get enrolled too.

Silver Sneakers on Excellus Medicare means $25 PER YEAR to join the Y. That's for everything. I do two fitness classes, walk a mile 5x a week, and do Nautilus 2x.

Sources deep within!

I do not even want to know what the twelve step program entails.

Congrats on the retirement and you are wise to begin the exercise program !!

am on a "temporary" layoff and started my new cardio routine last week. sore but feeling good : )

I do not even want to know what the twelve step program entails.

Congrats on the retirement and you are wise to begin the exercise program !!

am on a "temporary" layoff and started my new cardio routine last week. sore but feeling good : )

"Hello, I'm Astrobot, and I've been rooting for something different to happen for 15 years."

"Hello, I'm Astrobot, and I've been rooting for something different to happen for 15 years."

Welcome to the room.

My name is 3rd.

I too have been hopeful for nearly as long. I think we all have an understanding, so lets be sure to support each other this preseason.

Much like the Holidays, the draft OTA's minicamps drafting TC preseason etc can be difficult times for each of us.

Just know i am here for you Brother Bot !

LOL!

Pegula's jet got in at 1:05am last night for Combine interviews, which begin today. Talk about cutting it close.

He is a Man on the edge.

Or so i have heard.

and prefers Blue Cheese over Ranch , when Kim allows it.

I wonder what he is thinking this time of year.