gusty winds will impact ..

..passes with a lot of air under 'em, and place kicks. we may see mid / late game decisions, by both coaches, made because the wind has become a factor.

i'm looking forward to this game.. especially how good a job both coaching staffs did in preparing... and especially how well they've prepared for the little things - like wind gusts - that may become bigger issues that impact their players' ability to execute.

good thing we have a fine run game, EH ?

yep.. but both QBs will have to be careful on their sideline throws - where a ball hanging up might allow the CB or safety help to make a play on it. Taylor's gonna have to hit plays between the hashes to back the Jets off.

jeez, I hope it doesn't come down to Carpenter.. cat needs a hypnotist, or something 😊

Edited by BackInDaDay

yep.. but both QBs will have to be careful on their sideline throws - where a ball hanging up might allow the CB or safety help to make a play on it. Taylor's gonna have to hit plays between the hashes to back the Jets off.

jeez, I hope it doesn't come down to Carpenter.. cat needs a hypnotist, or something

Agreed 110% about the passing game today.

This is what the Bills should be built for.

Windy snowy at Home.

This should be our advantage. Fitz and Chan know this deal but it still is a plus for us. Rex better tell his boys to play the ball today

Rex better tell his boys to play the ball today

DBs should be chanting 'the wind is your friend' during warm-ups :D

So will the lake snow warning in effect...

if it snows bad enough to limit visibility, yeah.. but it's the wind - with or without snow - that sends QBs and kickers back to the bench shaking their heads.

Fitznoodle will be limited but they will find a way to beat us handily. This team is an absolute joke next year will be worse than this year mark my words.

consider them marked.. and yeah..Fitz has been making plays in the middle with his slot receiver and his TE.. us? not so much..

Edited by BackInDaDay