The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

I think I'll just wait a couple week before saying my favorites. I do like BO but not for the next Idol. He has stage abilities that the others do not. The music teacher has a great voice but that song last night sucked.

I only like two of the girls and 3 of the men.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict...........

the bottom 3 tonight will be all girls. :w00t:

276946[/snapback]

You da man!

It was time for Lindsay to go....she was absolutely awful last night. I would have been heartbroken if Jessica had gotten the boot.....she's my new girlfriend :w00t:

You da man!

It was time for Lindsay to go....she was absolutely awful last night. I would have been heartbroken if Jessica had gotten the boot.....she's my new girlfriend  :w00t:

277484[/snapback]

I can't tell a lie... I saw a spoiler earlier today, just guessed the wrong one. :w00t:

I can't tell a lie... I saw a spoiler earlier today, just guessed the wrong one. :w00t:

277495[/snapback]

lol, I appreciate your honesty, but you've been okay in my book ever since our Bledsoe crusade :w00t:

You still da man!

Good call, to bad though, she was very easy on the eyes.  :w00t:

277492[/snapback]

I don't know what's wrong with me but she just doesn't light my fire anymore......on the other hand, Jessica gets hotter every week! :w00t:

I don't know what's wrong with me but she just doesn't light my fire anymore......on the other hand, Jessica gets hotter every week!  :w00t:

277505[/snapback]

I think Jessica needs to lay off the Krispy Kremes.

I think Jessica needs to lay off the Krispy Kremes.

277512[/snapback]

As long as those Krispy Kremes keep goin to her chest, it's cool with me bro! :w00t: