The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Seacrest got a star on Hollywood Blvd...ppfffftt :huh:

311055[/snapback]

I thought that you actually needed to do something meaningful over an extended period of time in order to get a star? They seem to be giving them out like candy these days.

Hey Nostradomus....I mean Rico.....No Scott,  who are your bottom 3 for next week and who is going home?  0:)

312641[/snapback]

It's Nostradumbass. :) Can't tell till they perform Tuesday, cause things can change fast, but I think it's safe to say that FaFu and Claynthony will be in the bottom 3. Right now, I'd guess Bo would join them, & Claynthony's gone.

That would be epic, especially after the mother of all over-the-top pimp jobs that management gave him last week.

312751[/snapback]

They sure did.... I do think he's the least talented of the other 3, but it'll all depend on what happens Tuesday night. Seems like Carrie's dropping and Vonzell is rising... I don't think Bo will be picking up any of Anwar's votes.

Carrie is just AWFUL----------Hear me out..

SHE HAS NO RYTHEM at all, Looks scared, dresses like a frump, is dull as hell,and has no personality. Hell her singing is even dull.

I pray to god the Necks dont make her the winner

GO BO

312830[/snapback]

Uh-Oh...now you did it. The stalker will re-emerge any minute now.

Uh-Oh...now you did it. The stalker will re-emerge any minute now.

320629[/snapback]

I think the bottom 3 this week are 1)Constantine 2)Scott 3)Anthony and Scott goes home! On a side note Shawnokeefe's avatar is just plain scary, hope to god Shawno's a chick!! :lol: