Marrone/Schwartz to Miami? Nope. Gase it is.

YoloinOhio

You totally missed the point, as usual.

Not to mention that I didn't even mention Kujo. The only one I didn't mention. But that's the guy you pick out to criticize in the post. The guy who wasn't there in the post. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously. ;)

Except I mentioned the other two you did mention. You picked out 1 of the 3 that I mentioned. I don't wonder anything. Outside of how far you'll twist yourself in knots to defend your boy.

Edited by FireChan

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol Whaley's huge mistake signing a G almost out of football for an egregious contract is on Marrone now? Kujo is Marrone's fault? Richardson?

Embarrassing. Really.

And no, throwing a hissy fit and becoming insubordinate is not justified. You shut your mouth and fall in line. Every player thinks they are better than everyone else. Woods isn't allowed to throw hissy fits because Sammy gets more targets.

I'm guessing Marrone had an input in which type of guys to sign & draft. The article you link confirms that he valued size over other aspects. Nothing you've provided shows that Urbik's complaints were detrimental to the team. Yet there we plenty of stories coming out that Urbik & Marrone didn't see eye to eye. You're simply confirming that Urbik was benched because Marrone threw a hissy fit to the detriment of performance, and how the unit started to immediately play better with Urbik in the line up.

I'm guessing Marrone had an input in which type of guys to sign & draft. The article you link confirms that he valued size over other aspects. Nothing you've provided shows that Urbik's complaints were detrimental to the team. Yet there we plenty of stories coming out that Urbik & Marrone didn't see eye to eye. You're simply confirming that Urbik was benched because Marrone threw a hissy fit to the detriment of performance, and how the unit started to immediately play better with Urbik in the line up.

Show me where you see that. Or are we making things up now?

Marrone may have said he wanted Chris Williams. Whaley is the one who grossly overpaid for him. And I do mean grossly.

Edited by FireChan

Exactly. Marrone asked for big players because that is what he likes and Whaley went out and got them for him. That is not saying the guys that didn't work out were not a good deal Whaley's fault but he wouldn't have been signing Williams or drafting Richardson if Marrone didn't ask for big huge OL. The same way he went out and got a few guys that Rex wanted. The only reason I brought it up is because FellateMarrone, er, FireChan used a ridiculous link to somehow show that Urbik was a problem. But it was just general knowledge that Marrone wanted big fat guys. I know that for a fact because, well, he said it over and over and over.

Show me where you see that. Or are we making things up now?

Marrone may have said he wanted Chris Williams. Whaley is the one who grossly overpaid for him. And I do mean grossly.

in the stories that were coming out at the time about whatever conflicts that Marrone & Urbik were having, and the little factoid that Marrone still kept Richardson & Pears in the line up, despite the two of them being the worst OGs in the league.

Exactly. Marrone asked for big players because that is what he likes and Whaley went out and got them for him. That is not saying the guys that didn't work out were not a good deal Whaley's fault but he wouldn't have been signing Williams or drafting Richardson if Marrone didn't ask for big huge OL. The same way he went out and got a few guys that Rex wanted. The only reason I brought it up is because FellateMarrone, er, FireChan used a ridiculous link to somehow show that Urbik was a problem. But it was just general knowledge that Marrone wanted big fat guys. I know that for a fact because, well, he said it over and over and over.

No I didn't. It was used as circumstantial evidence at best. Please try to read a little more carefully. You're making this tiresome.

in the stories that were coming out at the time about whatever conflicts that Marrone & Urbik were having, and the little factoid that Marrone still kept Richardson & Pears in the line up, despite the two of them being the worst OGs in the league.

So you know there was a conflict, and you know Urbik was benched, and somehow that's "confirming" Marrone threw a hissy fit?

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

No I didn't. It was used as circumstantial evidence at best. Please try to read a little more carefully. You're making this tiresome.

I said... "Tell me exactly what he did that was anti-team. Being in the Marrone Doug House could be for anything and his ego is such that he makes these stupid decisions which are bad for the team, which is precisely what happened. Marrone didn't let Urbik compete for the job and awarded the job to a player entirely incapable of playing it."

And you provided that link. Good work!!

So you know there was a conflict, and you know Urbik was benched, and somehow that's "confirming" Marrone threw a hissy fit?

Yeah, since he refused to put Urbik into a game, despite wide open evidence that the guys he had in the game were the worst players at their position, is a hissy fit.

Yeah, since he refused to put Urbik into a game, despite wide open evidence that the guys he had in the game were the worst players at their position, is a hissy fit.

Okay. By that logic, Rex benching Mario, despite wide open evidence that the guys replacing him were worse players at their position, would've also been a hissy fit? Sure thing.

Okay. By that logic, Rex benching Mario, despite wide open evidence that the guys replacing him were worse players at their position, would've also been a hissy fit? Sure thing.

I believe that I used Rex as an anti-Marrone example earlier. Rex DIDN'T bench a guy who clearly was insubordinate and was hurting the team because he was the better player. That's not how Marrone's hissy fit played out.

I believe that I used Rex as an anti-Marrone example earlier. Rex DIDN'T bench a guy who clearly was insubordinate and was hurting the team because he was the better player. That's not how Marrone's hissy fit played out.

FC doesn't understand logic or common sense. You have to use different tactics.

I do have to give Marrone credit for something. He did actually know he was benching Urbik for no reason. He's not really aware all the time when he benches players.

If you repeat something long enough, maybe it will become true.

That's the first time I have said that though, in that manner. Maybe the second. You're good at this. Edited by Kelly the Dog

Uhm, Urbik on the bench and Richardson on the field?

Talk about circular logic. You're better than that.

The proof that Urbik was benched because of a hissy fit is because Urbik was benched because of a hissy fit.

Let's backtrack. Do you believe that Rex should have benched Mario?

I do have to give Marrone credit for something. He did actually know he was benching Urbik for no reason. He's not really aware all the time when he benches players.

That's the first time I have said that though, in that manner. Maybe the second. You're good at this.

I meant your "Doug Whaley was bullied by meanie head Doug Marrone!" nonsense.

Talk about circular logic. You're better than that.

The proof that Urbik was benched because of a hissy fit is because Urbik was benched because of a hissy fit.

Let's backtrack. Do you believe that Rex should have benched Mario?

I meant your "Doug Whaley was bullied by meanie head Doug Marrone!" nonsense.

Never once remotely implied that. Not even close. Just the opposite in fact. That Whaley was trying to work with Marrone and provide his coach with the kind of players his coach wanted. Which is what all GMs are supposed to do. That caused Whaley to draft certain kinds of players, although doesn't let Whaley off the hook when those players do not work out. Which I specifically and directly said. So you're dead wrong again. And approaching some kind of record.

Never once remotely implied that. Not even close. Just the opposite in fact. That Whaley was trying to work with Marrone and provide his coach with the kind of players his coach wanted. Which is what all GMs are supposed to do. That caused Whaley to draft certain kinds of players, although doesn't let Whaley off the hook when those players do not work out. Which I specifically and directly said. So you're dead wrong again. And approaching some kind of record.

I must've missed that in your other nonsense.