Who does the Jets play in the playoffs?

I know there is a bunch of propeller heads in this sight and since you have nothing better to do I was wondering if you could help out a friend. I was trying to figure out who the Jets is gonna play in the playoffs but I don't really know how it works. It would be nice if we could smack New England again. That seemed easy yesterday. I have to admit I think the Cardinals will be tough in the Super Bowl though.

Can someone let me know who the jets is playing and how the rules work? Thanks and a good win for youse yesterday. Did they make that QB throw left handed as like a handicap cuz Rex has made you guys so bad?

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

It was easy, because the Pats gave you the game by kicking. And had zero WRs to cover or RBs to stop.

Good luck Spags!

It shoulda never even got to OT. The Pats is old now and the Dolphins suck and the Bills is on the first year of the 5 year Rex plan to hell. I'm most worried about your team after they dump Rex in a few years. You might be good then. I think we got the division until then though.

Do you think they'll mix up the divisions if you guys move to Toronto and the Jagoffs move to London for like an international division? Miami is mostly Cuba anyway so they could be in it. Then the Jets might have some competition if the move Pittsburgh or somebody to the East.

So the one guy says we'll play the 3rd or 4th seed but I think the Jets will be the the 4th seed. They would have to give it to us over podunk KC because we are the big city team. I don't know though I guess I'll just wait and see.

Your QB Fitz a league wide reject will krap the bed. Like he has done so many times in his very mediocre career.

Don't get ahead of your self. You will be watching other teams in the wild card round just like Bills fans do.

The Jets is in the playoffs already so I don't know what you're talking about. And I come in here being nice again and some other new guy starts in with me. This happens a lot on the computer net. In real life people like this would be spending a lot of time picking up teeth.

And Fitz is finally doing good because he is in a high end city where smart guys like. And Fitz is a smart guy.

Don't cancel those tee times just yet. J-E-S-T. B-)

What are you talking about there Ace? I seen on TV that as of now the Jets is already in the playoffs. It was right there on TV. You might notta seen it if you turned off the Bills after they were eliminated then went out trick or treating.

This happens a lot on the computer net. In real life people like this would be spending a lot of time picking up teeth.

Love your post Jimmy, but I have to correct your use of the erroneous term, "computer net." The proper word is, "intranets." For example, you could say, "if you wasn't on the intranets, I'd break your spleens."

I hope the Bills win this weekend, but that the Jets will make the playoffs with s Steelers loss. I'll be cheering for your boys in playoffs.