Mutiny or insubordination?

GG

69 members have voted

1. 1. What's going on with the team?

• Mutiny?
    • Insubordination?
    • Mrags?

Just having a friendly dig at you. I enjoy reading your posts so I notice the "then" "than" thing (it's a bit of a bugbear for me).

I thought you'd appreciate the irony.

you didn't get it. your clearly not seeing it.

I had put you're when your was applicable and even just now put your when it should be you're. :nana:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a mobile so I can't start a poll.

So have at it, is there a mutiny or insubordination on the team.

Explain why.

With Rex not "muzzling" (controlling) his players this will happen.

I think Mario is for Mutiny but the rest of em are frustrated and are being insubordinate. However they technically aren't being insubordinate because Rex is allowing it but goes to show the lack of leadership from Rex.

A good coach will develop a system that highlights his teams strengths and help hide/cover their weaknesses. A coach with a singular system in mind that is unwilling/unable to make any changes won't last in today's professional sports arena. We can either move on from Rex now or waste more time with him. Personally I hate wasting time.

Yep!

I just don't understand why they were hyped all offseason. They must have been practicing this scheme. Why didn't they see the signs of this incompatibility then? Not enough practice?

Well the new CBA limited the number of practices and the number in pads. Because Ryan was a new coach of the Bills, he got another week's worth of offseason practices. Still he wasted two by deciding it was better to do some team building (that worked so well) and take the team bowling one day and to the movies on another.

It makes one wonder how effective were the practices they actually did have. The use of the 2 practice fields simultaneously seemed like a great idea but while the offense was better right from the start of the season, the defense regressed.

It might be a mutiny, but it's only a partial one-- many of the defensive players support Rex and no one on offense is really complaining. perhaps most importantly, the ringleader--Mario Williams--ain't no Fletcher Christian.

Sammy had complained about not getting targets.

you didn't get it. your clearly not seeing it.

I had put you're when your was applicable and even just now put your when it should be you're. :nana:

I have to admit, my brain totally skipped over it.....and as a result have added at lease one extra level of humour to the interaction.

I am now sitting here chuckling at myself. :doh::lol: