Cowboys restrict media on what they can report and tweet

YoloinOhio

Response to the Dez Bryant Locker Room Blowup?

This puzzles even me. Perhaps all of this has become too much of a circus and players aren't getting their proper work done each day OR maybe Jerry feels this is tipping their hand on the game plan for Sunday with all the press on the practice field.

This puzzles even me. Perhaps all of this has become too much of a circus and players aren't getting their proper work done each day OR maybe Jerry feels this is tipping their hand on the game plan for Sunday with all the press on the practice field.

i have often wondered about social media and pics, etc from practice- were they restricted to the first 15 minutes of practice like they are in Buffalo

Wow, "the media" can't take videos or pics of the fellas in the locker room? And they can't video tape practice sessions to immediately post to the internet??

Boo hoo hoo.

Isn't it enough for these guys to go in the locker room and get their "we played hard and gave 110%" and "it was a tough loss" and "we're just going to take it one game at a time" quotes every week? They need some dick shots too? Or maybe (hopefully!!) catch some crazy player going full crazy (ZING!!)?

Really, who cares?