Interception at end of the game

EDinRTP

Just wondering. Ball is intercepted, Eagles player slides to the ground in-bounds, but no Bill touches him. Eagles players run up to him and start celebrating and apparently that was the game. Couldn't Robert Woods (or any other of the Bills) still taken the ball from him and run for TD? Never saw a good camera TV angle, but I believe he never went out of bounds for a good 10-15 seconds after he went down and then got up. Am I wrong or is the ball dead on an INT when the defender hits the ground?

I'm more concerned that Woods had no idea the safety was there and just let up on his route. Maybe if he went full speed he could have at least prevented the safety from making the play. Or maybe the ball was further away than I am thinking.

I'm more concerned that Woods had no idea the safety was there and just let up on his route. Maybe if he went full speed he could have at least prevented the safety from making the play. Or maybe the ball was further away than I am thinking.

Yeah. The pass wasn't accurate but the INT may have been prevented if Woods hadn't pulled up. It's pretty annoying how frequently our receivers do that, tbh.

Yea it was past woods.Same ol Bills play with game on the line,we seen forever now tho