Why Tyrod is our franchise QB heading into next year

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever. A W is a W Is a W.

Wins are hard enough to come by for us. Boggles my mind that guys like you and Yolo want to take one away.

The 2004 team is regularly lambasted for losing a game just like this. Horrible if you lose, but doesn't count if you win?

There are no style points in football.

Its the amount of gunpowder packed. not the size of the casing.

a .562 should knock the ears off a donkey and give a rhino a moment to to consider .

just sayin

a win is most certainly a win.

Come on, now. Tyrod has a 101.7 QB rating in his first year as a starter. That's just a tick behind the best first season a Bills QB has ever had: 102.9.* We're way, way beyond the "fluke" or beginner's luck stage.

*Rob Johnson, 1998. :rolleyes:

We are?

Wow. With all of the rule changes you absolutely cannot compare quarterback ratings of the last few years with those from any other time. Taylor has done well overall and he deserves a chance to continue to improve and show that he can become a franchise quarterback. But that doesn't mean the Bills should be done looking. It's up to the front office to find the absolute best competition for him possible because he hasn't proven to be a franchise guy yet. He has not proven that the team can lean on him when they need him to carry the load and he hasn't shown that he can stay healthy. He's earned the starting spot moving forward, but he's not where he needs to be yet.

Delete immediately. Too logical

Can you honestly say the O Line sucks when you have the #2 rushing attack in the NFL?

- TT's sacks are high because he spends to much time scrambling / looking to run if he can.

Why isn't Sammy being used? If TT is as accurate as the claims then throwing to a covered Sammy shouldn't be an issue with his hands.

Why isn't Clay being used? See numerous post about him not scanning the entire field at times

Clay is the biggest waste of cap space its criminal. And NONE of it is his fault. He is a game breaker. I see it in him. But cant do spit without the ball. Sammy should... even though we kow be wont. SHOULD turn in a monster day. Tomorrow is gonna be ripe for quick slants and various other short stuff that can go long. I wish i was not seeing this trend continue