• Tyrod Taylor
    • Brian Hoyer
  2. 2. At Running Back?

• LeSean McCoy/Karlos Williams/Boobie Dixon
    • Alfred Blue/Chris Polk/Jonathan Grimes
  3. 3. At Wide Receiver/Tight End?

• DeAndre Hopkins/Cecil Shorts/Nate Washington/Ryan Griffin/CJ Fiedorwicz
    • Sammy Watkins/Robert Woods/Chris Hogan/Marcus Easley/Charles Clay

Hopkins had a rare bad game on Sunday - anyone who watched it have any idea why he only had 36 yards? He averages like eleventy billion targets and yards per game. I think he and Sammy are very close in talent and ability but I am not sold on our depth. I can't decide on the WR position.

I anticipate Gilmore on Hopkins but wonder if they will double him and take their chances on the other guys.

JJ Swat or Dareus?

it only let me do three questions but I can do a separate poll for D. I go with JJ and the whole Texans DL in a heartbeat especially with ours depleted. LBs too. Actually probably their whole defense besides Gilmore and Darby though their corners are ok.

Homey says - did you even have to ask?

hoyer getting lots of love this week nationally! I personally think he's always going to be what he is which is not very good but hey, he "plays within himself." (Can't stand that cliche)

The only Texan I would rather have is JJ Watt. But still:

Buffalo Bills Defensive Line > Houston Texans Defensive Line.

really? Think about the front 7 with Wilfork, Clowney, Mercilus, and that 'roider from USC. Can't remember his name. We won't have Bradham, Kyle and maybe 1/2 of Mario. Edited by YoloinOhio

really? Think about the front 7 with Wilfork, Clowney, Mercilus, and that 'roider from USC. Can't remember his name. We won't have Bradham, Kyle and maybe 1/2 of Mario.

Wilfork, not the Wilfork of the past. Clowney, still yet to prove anything n the NFL. And Cushing is made of glass. I'm not talking just this one game, I'm talking who I'd rather go into a season with.

Wilfork, not the Wilfork of the past. Clowney, still yet to prove anything n the NFL. And Cushing is made of glass. I'm not talking just this one game, I'm talking who I'd rather go into a season with.

Cushing is playing his ass off this season!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Why did we select only the good/decent units on our team for this poll?

the poll only allows three questions - I used the 3 main skill positions on offense. I actually didn't consider then to be the only good/decent units. If I had, I obviously would have not used QB - I mean everyone says he sucks right - and would have used CB. I wouldn't have used WR since we only have one. Edited by YoloinOhio

it only let me do three questions but I can do a separate poll for D. I go with JJ and the whole Texans DL in a heartbeat especially with ours depleted. LBs too. Actually probably their whole defense besides Gilmore and Darby though their corners are ok.

hoyer getting lots of love this week nationally! I personally think he's always going to be what he is which is not very good but hey, he "plays within himself." (Can't stand that cliche)

it happens with a good win. Look at Cousins Home versus Away

the poll only allows three questions - I used the skill positions on offense. I actually didn't consider then to be the only good/decent units. If I had, I would have not used QB - I mean everyone says he sucks right - and would have used CB. I wouldn't have used WR since we only have one.

Ah, didn't realize there was a poll limit. Just thought they were the units we were, at worst, split with the Texans.

And everyone doesn't say TT sucks. Don't be that guy Yolo.

Ah, didn't realize there was a poll limit. Just thought they were the units we were, at worst, split with the Texans.

And everyone doesn't say TT sucks. Don't be that guy Yolo.

seems that way though I don't read all the threads. Maybe just the one title that won't go away on the front page and reminds me our QB sucks every day. Edited by YoloinOhio