Schwartz vs Ryan

TPS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Schwartz is better head coaching material than Ryan.

First and foremost, Schwartz is intelligent and a good football mind. When he was hired by the Bills I posted a thread about the parallels between Schwartz and Belichick (here).

Last summer I started a post about the hype of Ryan's D vs the results Schwartz got (here). It appears Ryan's D will not eclipse Schwartz on the most important stat, ppg.

My point: Pegulas, admit Ryan was mistake. Get Schwartz back here before someone else picks him up. Ryan may be a good D coordinator, but as a head coach, he just doesn't have IT, and I believe the Schwartz does.

Second most important stat. Most important is WINS, and I look forward to running the table and getting to double digits for the first time this season.

As I have said in other threads, Ryan hasn't been at his best, and some of the decisions are questionable, and some of the growing pains of a new scheme have been hard, and injuries to three Williams boys have complicated things further.

I actually really like Schwartz as DC and as HC, but I don't think Ryan is inferior at either. He has to do better than he has, and I expect he will.

And the 10 seconds is only to be sure of what you just saw, because.... who would do that? Rex wants to trick people and win with his "scheme", but we're talented enough to just beat people! But he'll keep banging on those round pegs until they go into those square holes. Take a breath, look around, and do it the smart way!

(Yeah, I'm a bit angry at this point.)

Agreed. And, he needs to check his ego because winning doesn't need to be your way as long as you win! If you want to prove you are smarter than everyone prove it by winning!