Tyrod Actually Played A "Good Game"

Bryce Paup

throwing for nearly 300 yards 3TD's, no INTS putting up 24 on KC in Arrowhead in horrible conditions is playing OK?, That same KC defense held Phillip Rivers without a touchdown, our Defense Sucked bad today , Period

That Tyrod haters do this......they take games like this and try to make the case for "he is ok" so that when he DOESNT play this well they can pile up on him.....

THis is a pretty damn good game for any NFL qb.

We just didnt win

I love how poor some people are at analyzing a problem to correct, would not want you working for me. Tyrod is way,way,way,way down the list of why the Bills lost. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

I guess all some understand is you blame the QB for everything or just trolling.

Edited by The Thurmanator

That Tyrod haters do this......they take games like this and try to make the case for "he is ok" so that when he DOESNT play this well they can pile up on him.....

THis is a pretty damn good game for any NFL qb.

We just didnt win

You must have turned it off at the half.

I love how poor some people are at analyzing a problem to correct, would not want you working for me. Tyrod is way,way,way,way down the list of why the Bills lost. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

I guess all some understand is you blame the QB for everything or just trolling.

And you wont see one of them offering up a solution

What QB should we bring into to fix the fact that

Our D isnt stopping people when they need to

WR's we have counted on in the past are dissapearing

Players are dropping balls

Our offensive line is not solid

Karp continues to miss

Our coaching does stupid ****

Just give me the QB that is gonna overcome all that....that is all I ask

And given the way that KC played today "any NFL qb" would have put up the same numbers today that TT put up.

You keep saying that

Prove it

You must have turned it off at the half.

Lets say I did turn it off at half (I didnt but lets play that game)

What happened in the second half?

Karp continues to miss

You keep saying that

Prove it

The offense was garbage.

Yes, he was pretty good! No picks again or bad decisions. Just the one fumble, but didn't lead to points. Some great throws and runs. Better D next week and I feel good about that game.

gosh you are one heck of an optimist. love it. can't get there right now myself ... i don't understand how we can attack on defense one week and be totally unpredictable and rush 2 or 3 guys all game the next week. I'm no NFL coaching genius, but man that was hard to watch ...

Karp continues to miss

You keep saying that

Prove it

1.The biggest issue today was our defense was a sieve. Our D has failed to close when it was needed all year.

2.The second issue was the lack of being able to challenge cut and dry misses by officials.

3. Everything else.

If I'm a coach I'm trying to fix those issues first, not the offense or TT.

To me the single biggest issue of this whole year is our defense not being able to repeat its dominant play of last year

its not even CLOSE

Does last years defense give up these plays and points?

This right here is where this team needs to start.....SO MUCH of our salary cap is tied up in D players....this should NOT BE HAPPENING

and with a defensive HC to boot

TT had a good first half. His inability to take care of the ball and target Sammy hurt us badly in the 2nd half.

This!

Half a good game doesn't mean he had a good game. 14 of 26 for 236 yards, 2 TD's by the half. Then he went 7 of 12 for 50 yards in the second half. :sick:

Watkins had 9 targets, 6 receptions for 158 yards, 2 TD's at the half! Then had one target for no receptions in the second half :sick:

The Bills inability to do much on offense in the second half, and the defensive scheme went back to that cover over pressure crap that allows the opposing QB time to do whatever he wants.

Then Ryan and his coaching staff can't manage a game to save their lives. Its an embarrassment to be a Bills fan at times.

This!

Half a good game doesn't mean he had a good game. 14 of 26 for 236 yards, 2 TD's by the half. Then he went 7 of 12 for 50 yards in the second half. :sick:

Watkins had 9 targets, 6 receptions for 158 yards, 2 TD's at the half! Then had one target for no receptions in the second half :sick:

The Bills inability to do much on offense in the second half, and the defensive scheme went back to that cover over pressure crap that allows the opposing QB time to do whatever he wants.

Then Ryan and his coaching staff can't manage a game to save their lives. Its an embarrassment to be a Bills fan at times.

he also threw for another touchdown in the second half and did you really think coming into this game his numbers would be this good?, he did his part , Defense didn't

he also threw for another touchdown in the second half and did you really think coming into this game his numbers would be this good?, he did his part , Defense didn't

You simply can't play half a game, and expect to win! C'mon he suddenly forgot to throw to Sammy Watkins in the entire second half!

Let me refresh those second half numbers. 7 of 12 for 50 yards in an entire second half with the outcome of the game on the line!