3 Offensive and Defensive keys to victory.

bisonbrigade

The keys to beating the Kanas City Chiefs,

Offense,

1. Do not turn the ball over at all. THe last couple of games against the Chiefs turnovers were the difference.

2. Keep out of long yardage situations, like penalties and sacks.

3. Get some big plays. I do not think the Bills can maintain long scoring drives, but big plays are the difference.

Defense

1. Stop the run and make KC one dimensionable.

2. No screens allowed, most of there passing game is screens. Cover them first. Do you really fear the KC WR's?

3. no easy ifrst down by penalties. The Chiefs should not be able to have long drives against Buffalo either.

If the Bills follow this recipe they will win the game. Buffalo 14 KC 9.

Edited by bisonbrigade

Offense,

1. Do not turn the ball over at all. THe last couple of games against the Chiefs turnovers were the difference.

3. Get some big plays. I do not think the Bills can maintain long scoring drives, but big plays are the difference.

Defense

2. No screens allowed, most of there passing game is screens. Cover them first. Do you really fear the KC WR's?

3. no easy ifrst down by penalties. The Chiefs should not be able to have long drives against Buffalo either.

The bolded will be huge. Against Denver, the Chiefs were +5 in turnovers. They only won 29-13. If we win the turnover battle, we should win comfortably.

For me, the play of the Bills linebackers will be critical in a lot of ways. Not letting Smith beat us on scrambles. Making the short quick passing game difficult for the Chiefs. Covering backs out of the backfield. Breaking up screens we know are coming. Brown and Bradham may be the keys to this game.

Tyrod obviously has to have a better game than last week. He needs to hit one or two of the long balls and get the ball to Sammy. With all the talk about it I will be shocked if Sammy isn't targeted a lot. They should pick on Marcus Peters. he's good but gives up a lot of plays.

Glenn and Henderson or Kujo have to hold their own. The edge rushers for the Chiefs are dynamite.

Rex has to coach a good game, as does Roman. They have both been erratic at best as far as game plans and in game adjustments.

Special teams just has to not !@#$ up. That's not asking too much is it?

The run game should win this game for us. Shady is going to be the MVP should we win, which we better.

Rambo is another key. He doesn't have to have a few turnovers but he needs to keep Dukey Williams off the field.

1. Max protect and send out three man patterns. Clay, Watkins, and the third guy in the pattern are good enough to beat the coverage. KC only wins if they get to TT early and often.

2. Darby and Gilmore island. Let these guys play man to man and everyone else plays zone. This keeps the screens in front of the rest of the defense. Rambo and Graham need to play well. The KC WR's and Smith are no threat for our top two corners.

3. No dumb penalties. KC can not beat our defense if they don't beat themselves.

24-3 Bills win. And I wouldn't be surprised if they have the shutout well into the fourth quarter.

Offense,

Defense

I hope the Bills can make the Chiefs dimensionable cuz I dont even know what it means but it sounds cool as Hell. Is it like when they make them forget the playbook? Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

My three keys

1) Not all turnovers are created equally. Throwing a shot downfield has a chance to be caught, PI, or intercepted. Worry about turnovers leads you to games that looked coached by Marrone...how bout we get a big lead by taking shots all over the field so a turnover here or there does not kill ya!

2) Punting 4th and 2 from the either 46 is the same as turning the ball over...no stupid punts! Believe in the analytics, don't bring in 3 extra lineman, dont go jumbo, and dont hand off 6 yards deep

3) Penalties are going to happen..don't compound them with after whistle crap

Last thing for me is tackling..if Bills tackle in the Giants and Pats game different outcome.

Great thread here are the plays that will work against the Chiefs and wGameday links

Bills run game

http://cover1.net/new-blog/2015/11/27/scouting-report-bills-run-game-chiefs

Bills pass game

http://cover1.net/new-blog/2015/11/28/scouting-report-bills-passing-game-chiefs

Chiefs Passing game

http://cover1.net/new-blog/2015/11/25/bills-chiefs-passing-game

Chiefs Run game

http://cover1.net/new-blog/2015/11/7/bills-chiefs-week-12

hat they tend to run.

Offense,

Defense

Very good! I agree with this. Chefs are +12 in last 4 games. Don't believe this is a sustainable way to win.