Lack of Respect for Pegula(s)?

Owners, GMs, Anylists, Even some coaches and players, approved. But from the view of a sports official, who's job is to keep the game clean, that's one of the worst things you can do, no matter how it helps your team in the long run.

It's just a theory.

That's not what you said.

Do you think the reason the Bills have been getting so many blatently bad calls against us the past few years is because of lack of respect for the Pegulas? I know they're always talked about as nice people, and respected buisnesmen, and mabye even by their fellow owners they are.

But from a competetive level, look what was happening when they took over the Bills. One of the most obvious tank jobs in sports history was in full operation. What kind of a message does that send to the NFL?

Don't get me wrong, I love Eichel, and was pro tank, but not everybody views it that way. But others look at it as a lack of integrity for the game, or for sports in general. And every sports official, at least the respectable ones (who are admittedly few and far between now a days), is all about integrity and upholding that integrity. When that's whats going on in the Pegula Sports and Entertainment company as a whole, no wonder refs have no respect for us.

Just a thought.

That's not what you said.

Owners, GMs, Anylists, Even some coaches and players, approved. But from the view of a sports official, who's job is to keep the game clean, that's one of the worst things you can do, no matter how it helps your team in the long run.

So I suppose Spygate, etc. is just peachy with these people?

The Pegula's have re-evaulated talent and restructured contracts to one year. Among that being Mario and Kyle Williams. Which also included a talent agency reviewing the front office. Got a feeling Buffalo will come up a theme of like the job, not getting it done, oh, that's okay hang with the Browns and we get draft picks.