Go Bills next Monday night

Ice bowl 67

If we're supposedly definitely gonna lose this one, we have no chance, chalk it up as a loss, etc, why are you even watching this game? This team? If the Patriots** are so damn good, why even watch the rest of the season, you know how it's gonna play out. Have some damn confidence in your team! If you don't think we're gonna win, get the hell out! We don't need you! What would Marv Levy say if he read this board? Jim Kelly? They'd be pissed I tell you that.

There's a reason you play the game. Quit acting scared of the big, bad, Patriots**! Is the media saying we're gonna lose? We have no chance? Good! I don't give two flying Gugnies what the media says! It'll make victory that much sweeter! We're gonna earn some damn respect this coming Monday!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

Whoa.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to write "The Bills. Love 'em or leave 'em," but I knew the sarcasm would be lost on the O.P. I realize mindless jingoism is part of the game and definitely a big part of TBD, but it gets old, it really does, especially when the Pollyannas criticize anyone who points out the obvious, in this case that Ryan is a jackass taking his team backwards, the Bills tend to make fools of themselves on national TV, and their record against Brady and Belicheat is embarrassing.

So why will I watch? Because I wouldn't still be a Bills fan if I didn't let hope triumph over experience. And because I live in Patriots* country and I want Brady et humiliated.

So here's to the O.P. and others who demand mindless cheerleading as a condition of fandom: screw you. We're just as much fans as you, just less stupid.

You use a lot of school words. You must be smarter and better than us simple folk.

You know, it's bad enough the Pats have been so good for so long. But this one cheerleader is hotter than every Jill that has ever walked onto the field at the Ralph ... combined. Just not fair ;)

Quoted for truth.