In preparation for MNF, we need to R-E-L-A-X!

I say rest the starters, treat it as a bye week and don't even dress Watkins, McCoy, TT, Darius, Gilmore or Darby. Accept your bi-annual #ss pounding and focus on the rest of the games. History suggests (and the refs will make sure) that the Bills have no chance here. It's not worth the ulcer watching this thing.

You do understand that not only will this never happen, especially on Rex's watch, but how much respect this franchise would lose as a result. And for that matter, how much respect you should lose for even having the audacity to call yourself a fan after a response like that?

Wow...

Not including last season's finale when they benched Tom Brady...

The Patriots have won 40 of their last 40 in-conference regular season home games.

Chew on that for a minute

So what?! Gotta end at some point, right? And how fitting would it be that the team they've owned for nearly two decades is the very team that ends that run?

I don't care if we are 0-15 and the patriots are playing for home field advantage in a week 17 game with our backups starting. I want to beat the **** out of them every time. I want to go out there and slap them in the mouth and stomp on their feet. Every week and every team and that is all I want

I don't care if we are 0-15 and the patriots are playing for home field advantage in a week 17 game with our backups starting. I want to beat the **** out of them every time. I want to go out there and slap them in the mouth and stomp on their feet. Every week and every team and that is all I want

I say rest the starters, treat it as a bye week and don't even dress Watkins, McCoy, TT, Darius, Gilmore or Darby. Accept your bi-annual #ss pounding and focus on the rest of the games. History suggests (and the refs will make sure) that the Bills have no chance here. It's not worth the ulcer watching this thing.

No thanks- we have a punchers chance to win. We have huge games coming up against 3 teams right behind us (KC, Hou NYJ) Every game counts huge

I was prepared to be really angry with this and disagree with you, but after serious consideration, I really think this is a great idea. I would spin it around how badly we get cornhole-raped by the refs as my reasoning. It just seems like the refs really pull the hankies out on the Bills when they play the cheatriots. Why risk injury on the starters when we could get some much needed rest.