The Government Paid How Much For What?!?!

Chef Jim

It's all I can do. I'd fill them, but I'm non-union.

An old troll lived in a pot hole, he charged a toll to pass go. But you wouldnt know from the troll that he was on a roll, so he'd call for his bowl, I guess we all know about that old troll...

Sorry, about that lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me angry! I'm not the one venting on here about spray cans and pot holes.

You're always angry. How else would ine explain how you call anyone who disagrees with you childish names?

And I'm venting about government wasting my ( and your) money.

You're always angry. How else would ine explain how you call anyone who disagrees with you childish names?

And I'm venting about government wasting my ( and your) money.

Slow down. I know you are angry, but at least try and make a legible post. You are venting about spray paint and pot holes, lol. What a fool. Ha ha

Slow down. I know you are angry, but at least try and make a legible post. You are venting about spray paint and pot holes, lol. What a fool. Ha ha

Sorry you have a hard time reading. Hey if you're ok with the government wasting your money that's your prerogative. I'm not sure why you're not concerned about it. To you the government can do no wrong with your money.

Edited by Chef Jim

Sorry you have a hard time reading. Hey if you're ok with the government wasting your money that's your prerogative. I'm not sure why you're not concerned about it. To you the government can do no wrong with your money.

Im not poor or over taxed, I worry about things that really matter, not spray cans and pot holes, so much.

And oh snap look what I found: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pothole

Look down at the picture of the guy cutting out around the pothole in the Semi permanent repair. First pic. What type of line is he following? What is that line drawn with?

Hope you had a great thanksgiving Chef

Im not poor or over taxed, I worry about things that really matter, not spray cans and pot holes, so much.

And oh snap look what I found: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pothole

Look down at the picture of the guy cutting out around the pothole in the Semi permanent repair. First pic. What type of line is he following? What is that line drawn with?

Hope you had a great thanksgiving Chef

So you looked up potholes (it's one word you dummy) to make a point? That's pretty sad. :lol:

And this thread is not about being overtaxed or being poor it's about government waste. And I've asked you several times to participate but doing so I guess go against the grain of your government worship.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Of course, I should add the one Gov't boondoogle that I am witnessing first hand.

Asian carp and how much? 100's of millions of $$$$ over last 5 years?

They can pump a million dollars of nitrogen in a section of river, create a "dead zone" and nothing will get past that zone... Just like the old days before they started to clean the water up and things started living in the waterways!

Ouch!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Most likely

Probably why doing things a certain way is expensive.

Our AiS at work utilizes our own production system. It is probably uber expensive to develop. People had suggestions why we don't just utilize a commercially available system like what's @ MarineTraffic.com. A whole bunch of answers came back as a definite: "No." The explanation that I took from it all hinged on security issues. That specific website being based out of the country Cyprus too.

What I am saying... Even know some are trying to do right by suggesting cheaper ways, have they thought everything through. Like my fish thing above... Who really wants to push the clock back 40 years and make the water stagnant again? It is cheaper and effective though.

Everything is a balancing act. 20 million excessive for cameras... But $700 on commercially available units, even though a feel good gesture, seems to be risky its own way!

Gr8 thread BTW... I hope to add more!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois