This Game Is Driving Me Nuts...

Zamboni Man

One of the key things to know is that you have do do "combinations" of things. There are certain things that you can't just "do" and let it go. For example, there is a way to keep the grenades from blowing up something you'll need (as agilen indicates), but you need to do something while the grenades are in the air....

SPOILER!

Here's the solution to the game:

1. open all the windows and turn the red arrow around.

2. open the hatch door on the right (looks like one flat stone on top of another) and click the yellow arrow so the guy comes out.

3. fire one round in the low position to drop the bridge.

4. fire the second round up at the bell, click the spear so that it turns just after the round hits the bell.

5. fire the next two rounds at the bridge, but click the bridge to known them in the air and explode without causing damage.

6. click the lightbulb and then the guy next to it and then the lightbulb again so that he smashes it.

7. fire the last round in low position. the bottom guy picks this up and opens the door with it.

8. click the dude by the cannon so he gets inside of it, click the yellow arrow to get another guy out. (there should be 3 stick figures out now). get him to fire the dude up to the bell.

9. the guy by the bell moves the tower over if u click him. then click the spear. keep clicking the bell until it falls.

10. click the door on the bottom left hand corner so the 4th guy comes out. JUST as he goes in the door on the right, click the bottom guy.

SPOILER (in "white" below, highlight to read)

Ummm, doesn't that still get the bottom right guy killed by the dog? The way I solved it was by opening the window when you send the bottom right guy walking...the 4th guy slams it shut, causing the white stuff to fall on the dog...

Interesting take on the spear. The way I had done it was to leave the spear alone when I hit the bell with the rock, but clicking on the spear when I launched the guy, if I timed it right, bent the spear enough to let him get by safely.

I didn't use the light at all. It was unnecessary to my solution. I tried following your instructions, in case they had bearing on the dog, but I still get killed...

MORE SPOILERS below.

1. I also found that the lightbulb is unnecessary to the solution.

2. Keep the window below the catapult closed.

3. I didn't need a fourth stick figure. Once the "door" is opened at the bottom by the guy using the blue projectile, clicking him will cause the killer animal to drop out of the box. If you open the window underneath the catapult at the right moment, the figure inside will appear and slam the window shut, which will cause the white ceiling at the bottom to fall. If you time it right, it will fall on the killer animal, allowing the figure at the bottom to enter the abode and light the torch.

MORE SPOILERS below.

1. I also found that the lightbulb is unnecessary to the solution.

2. Keep the window below the catapult closed.

3. I didn't need a fourth stick figure. Once the "door" is opened at the bottom by the guy using the blue projectile, clicking him will cause the killer animal to drop out of the box. If you open the window underneath the catapult at the right moment, the figure inside will appear and slam the window shut, which will cause the white ceiling at the bottom to fall. If you time it right, it will fall on the killer animal, allowing the figure at the bottom to enter the abode and light the torch.

241980[/snapback]

You do need 4:

1. The guy in the lightbulb space.

2. Initial catapult operator.

3. 2nd catapult operator (who lauches #2)

4. The guy at the lower left, who crosses the bridge and ... eventually, slams the window shut.

You do need 4:

4. The guy at the lower left, who crosses the bridge and ... eventually, slams the window shut.

242000[/snapback]

Crap, you're right. I was misreading your post. We were just timing things differently...

Stupid

I kept on blowing up the lightbulb man because you have to click on the bridge on the right hand side. I thought the torch would make fireworks spin on the wheel. thanks for the directions I must have tried 20 times.

You do need 4:

242000[/snapback]

You don't always need 4. When you shot the rock at the tower if you click on the spear at the right moment it will throw the rock dwn onto the landmine. Therefore you don't need the 1st catapult guy to be shot up to the tower.

You don't always need 4. When you shot the rock at the tower if you click on the spear at the right moment it will throw the rock dwn onto the landmine. Therefore you don't need the 1st catapult guy to be shot up to the tower.

242374[/snapback]

Well, based on what Rubes said, yes you do. But based on what you just said, I guess not....

I'll post the solution later on today.

241553[/snapback]

that's a lot of tedium for that lame ass conclusion.

yay. the sun spins around and the ferris wheel is powered! yay!

fuggin hate games like that. they hook you in, letting you think that there's some funny or otherwise worthwhile conclusion...

yar, time wasted again

that's a lot of tedium for that lame ass conclusion.

yay. the sun spins around and the ferris wheel is powered! yay!

fuggin hate games like that. they hook you in, letting you think that there's some funny or otherwise worthwhile conclusion...

yar, time wasted again

246518[/snapback]

Like it wouldn't have been wasted time if there was a song and dance at the end?