Ground & Pound? Nope! Smash & Dash!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think history has shown that having two tailbacks in the backfield at once doesn't really break down a defense.....it actually tends to tighten up their run D by bringing a defender into the box and lessens the pass attack by potentially putting a lesser receiver into the mix......and yes, Karlos and Shady are lesser receivers than even Woods or Hogan.

And I really don't want to see Karlos or Shady performing the blocking duties of a fullback....given their head and shoulder issues.

I don't know if I agree. I think McCoy is more dangerous than hogan in terms of receiving. Especially if he gets covered by a LB. Who is more explosive in space and after the catch? Who has better hands? I think McCoy wins both those categories over Hogan.

the second time he secured the ball better

I thought for a moment that the Refs were going to overturn the TD run when the ball dropped from his hand.

That last Dolphin defender has the angle on Karlos, but still can't catch up and bring him down. That's some serious speed for a big back!

Karlos moving up on points list
After a two-touchdown day in Sunday’s win over the Dolphins, Karlos Williams has scored in each of the five games he has played this season. And though his games played total is almost half of that for the other running backs in the league he’s still tied for the fourth-most points by running backs in the NFL.

‏@YardsPerPass

The blitz pickup actually opens up the hole that TT scrambles through to pick up the 3rd and 9

EverlastingLoathsomeAoudad.gif

His block was the highlight of the game for me. If the whole team does give a standing ovation when seeing the tape, i might be surprised.

The O line was fun to watch Sunday

@YardsPerPass

Karlos 2nd TD, again does the play look familiar? Great job by Bills but the Dolphins should be ashamed

SlushyPlaintiveEyas.gif

deceptive speed

I like that guy and missed him when he left.

me too. ground and pound for sure