"Experts" Picks Week 9 vs the Fish

CodeMonkey

Added most of ESPN.

This season too, just like EJ.

yeah, out dueling Dalton = suckitude. EJ was so bad his first week out that he had 13 more passing yards and identical % completion rate.

Which for a back up is pretty good.

What is even funnier, EJ has kind of been like Tyrod taking the team down to score on their first drive then stalling with up to 3 and 4 straight drives of 3 & outs in the Giants and Titans game.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

@DonBanks

Week 9's uninspiring schedule is at least highlighted by Green Bay at Carolina, w/ NFC's top seed perhaps at stake: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/11/06/nfl-week-9-picks-scores-predictions-schedule

bills-dolphins-week-9.jpg

The Bills have already dropped three home games in a row and will face a three-game road trip to the Jets, New England and Kansas City in Weeks 10 through 12, so Buffalo absolutely has to have this one against Miami if they are to harbor any legitimate wild-card hopes. I know this is a different Dolphins team than the listless squad that fell 41–14 to Buffalo in the Week 3 Miami home opener, but if it manages to close that 27-point gap in Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday, things are going to get a bit ugly for Rex Ryan and his beleaguered Bills. Time to circle the wagons in Buffalo.

bills-dolphins-week-9.jpg

The Bills have already dropped three home games in a row and will face a three-game road trip to the Jets, New England and Kansas City in Weeks 10 through 12, so Buffalo absolutely has to have this one against Miami if they are to harbor any legitimate wild-card hopes. I know this is a different Dolphins team than the listless squad that fell 41–14 to Buffalo in the Week 3 Miami home opener, but if it manages to close that 27-point gap in Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday, things are going to get a bit ugly for Rex Ryan and his beleaguered Bills. Time to circle the wagons in Buffalo.

A whole lot of truth in there.

I can't see us winning more than 1 game over the next 4... Jets are better than us, so far, NE is in another planet, and we'll disappoint against one of the two games we 'should' win, because we're the Bills.

Sigh.

I'm gonna go trudge off to the negative thread and cry now.

I can't see us winning more than 1 game over the next 4... Jets are better than us, so far, NE is in another planet, and we'll disappoint against one of the two games we 'should' win, because we're the Bills.

Sigh.

I'm gonna go trudge off to the negative thread and cry now.

Get thee hence, oh non-believer! :nana:

DOLPHINS VS BILLS

Miami Dolphins: The Bills have won four of the past five in this series, including a 41-14 blowout victory in Week 3. Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill is 0-3 at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Meanwhile, the Bills are well-rested coming off a bye and likely will have starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor back in the lineup. Add in the fact the Dolphins will be without Pro Bowl defensive end Cameron Wake (Achilles) to provide a pass rush, and too many trends point toward Buffalo.

Bills 23, Dolphins 20. -- James Walker

Buffalo Bills: Ask any player in the Bills' locker room and they'll tell you that the Dolphins are playing a more physical brand of football under interim coach Dan Campbell that emphasizes the running game more than it did under Joe Philbin. With Kyle Williams (knee) still out for Buffalo, that could give Miami a chance to control the line of scrimmage more than it did in the teams' previous meeting this season, a decisive Bills' win in South Florida. Still, Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill will need to overcome a dismal 15.1 total QBR in his past two starts at Ralph Wilson Stadium, the fourth-worst showing for a quarterback in Buffalo since 2013. Expect the Bills to get back on track Sunday.

Bills 27, Dolphins 20. -- Mike Rodak