Worst day ever in New York sports?

spoogy

I was thinking with the heartbreaking giants loss..... the jets lose their starting QB backup QB and basically exposed by the raiders..... then in a must win harvey pitches 8 brilliant innings to blow the game in the 9th only to go on to lose by 5 in the 12th..... ulimately losing the world series.

Can you give me a worse day for NY sports?

I was thinking with the heartbreaking giants loss..... the jets lose their starting QB backup QB and basically exposed by the raiders..... then in a must win harvey pitches 8 brilliant innings to blow the game in the 9th only to go on to lose by 5 in the 12th..... ulimately losing the world series.

Can you give me a worse day for NY sports?

Think I saw a tweet that says the usual teams someone would root for is Jets, Mets, Islanders. So yes, awful day that I am glad our boys had a part in making miserable for those folks !

Think I saw a tweet that says the usual teams someone would root for is Jets, Mets, Islanders. So yes, awful day that I am glad our boys had a part in making miserable for those folks !

Yep. Jets/Mets/Islanders, and Giants/Yankees/Rangers. Rarely do I see a mix of the two.