2016 NFL Free Agents

Unless the Bills let go some of their very well paid players and/or some of their own FA's, then I don't see them being a player in Free Agency. The only exception would be if a Brees were available (a very good QB) - they may take a shot with him since they are in a win-now mode with a defense that's (supposed to be) so good.

Too early for this?

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/

I would love to see the Bills try and do something for Andre Smith RT from Cinci

CBF

The Bills are going to be tight against the cap next year unless they do something about Mario's contract. Also we have guys like Gilmore to worry about after 2016 to think about locking up long term. Also we might lose Incognito, Glenn and Bradham to be concerned about. Two might be replaceable with draft picks but still think we might be looking to draft a QB in the first round if a guy falls to us. Or we could take a flier on a guy like Kevin Hogan (since he has some small ties to Roman in Round 3 or later).

Unless the Bills let go some of their very well paid players and/or some of their own FA's, then I don't see them being a player in Free Agency. The only exception would be if a Brees were available (a very good QB) - they may take a shot with him since they are in a win-now mode with a defense that's (supposed to be) so good.

Yup. Their cap space wad has been shot. Retaining or replacing Incognito and Glenn should be their primary goals. Other than them they'll just be looking for deals - and a QB.