Salary cap, o-line, Gilmore looming for 2016

BarleyNY

Cordy Glenn and mckelvin are as good as gone. Flip Henderson over to LT and have kjiondijuio (butchered spelling) to RT and hope in year 3 both take a step forward. Renegotiate Mario. Let bradham walk. Cut Dixon and Urbik.

Use first round draft pick on top defensive player available, with priority for linebacker or safety, then defensive line. If not worthy of draft slot pick drafts top tackle and kick kjiondijuio to guard. Cross fingers and hope tyrod can carry the team to a second consecutive miracle playoff birth

...see what I did there 😉

I couldn't agree more.

The problem is that Glenn is almost certainly going to hit free agency. Why is he going to take an average pay kind of deal when some team is likely to overpay for him? I thought Hughes was going to hit FA too though. So I guess you never know.

I am not positive that another team WOULD overpay him at this point....he looks like he has hit his ceiling

This online needs to be blown up. I would get rid of Wood he is overrated and not worth his salary. Glenn I would move to the right side but someone will overpay in FA. I would resign Incognito. The tackle positions and center would need to be upgraded in FA and the draft.