Time To Cut The Dead Weight !!

T master

There are a few players that have shown exactly what they are & i for one don't think it will get any better for them. Because given the chance something always goes wrong for them ..

The first is EJ . I will be the first to say he is a great person, has a really good work ethic but also think all the things that were wrong with his game coming out of college are still there & after last weeks game can't see them getting any better so get rid of him !

The other is Goodwin . Another GREAT PERSON !! But we need his skill on the field & he is like another Bill from the past Roscoe Parrish . I really like both of them but neither can stay healthy so they need to get rid of Goodwin like they did Roscoe .

I am truly hoping that this year & last as far as Sammy is concerned are a fluke, if he continues the way he has been going they made need to do the same with him .

He is a GREAT WR but he seems to always be hurt, but as Whaley said in his interview from jolly ole England he was never hurt in college. So as i said i hope this is just a run of bad luck for him !!

OR could this be the Buffalo curse in action ? HMMMMM

Oh & DT the D Coordinator might be a consideration for this too !! Just saying ...

Edited by T master

There are a few players that have shown exactly what they are & i for one don't think it will get any better for them. Because given the chance something always goes wrong for them ..

The first is EJ . I will be the first to say he is a great person, has a really good work ethic but also think all the things that were wrong with his game coming out of college are still there & after last weeks game can't see them getting any better so get rid of him !

The other is Goodwin . Another GREAT PERSON !! But we need his skill on the field & he is like another Bill from the past Roscoe Parrish . I really like both of them but neither can stay healthy so they need to get rid of Goodwin like they did Roscoe .

I am truly hoping that this year & last as far as Sammy is concerned are a fluke, if he continues the way he has been going they made need to do the same with him .

He is a GREAT WR but he seems to always be hurt, but as Whaley said in his interview from jolly ole England he was never hurt in college. So as i said i hope this is just a run of bad luck for him !!

Oh & DT the D Coordinator might be a consideration for this too !! Just saying ...

So EJ's current role is to be the backup QB.

Which backup QB in the league would you prefer to have on the roster than EJ? Have they shown more?

IR'd players can not be cut. Neither can injured players.

Roscoe Parrish was like the best PR in the NFL for a multi-year span. Goodwin aint done s**t.

So EJ's current role is to be the backup QB.

Which backup QB in the league would you prefer to have on the roster than EJ? Have they shown more?

IR'd players can not be cut. Neither can injured players.

Actually, the question is which available backup would you prefer? In other words, are there guys on PS's or on the street who could run our offense better than EJ can?

Actually, the question is which available backup would you prefer? In other words, are there guys on PS's or on the street who could run our offense better than EJ can?

So this is what it's come to with respect to the EJ conversation? Yes, he is probably better than QB's who are not currently on NFL rosters.

So this is what it's come to with respect to the EJ conversation? Yes, he is probably better than QB's who are not currently on NFL rosters.

great. So we cut EJ ya know he sucks right? Thstll show him!

With respect to your invalid point, why would we cut EJ to bring in another Qb? What QB do you want to bring in? The PS'ers and free agents are all we can get. Aaron Rodgers and Joe Flacco aren't available. Matt Moore and Derek Anderson are not even available. Geno smith and RG3 are not wanted or available. And don't even mention John Skelton or Matt Flynn right now.

There is no better option at QB #2 then EJ right now