EJ Manuel: "I don't think I cost our team the game." WHAT?

Backup QBs who would have won this game:

1. Matt Cassel.

2. Tim Tebow (really, I'm not kidding. He won many games just like this with the Broncos - games the opponent seemed all too willing to give away while the Broncos just kept running the ball and avoiding turnovers.)

3. Thad Lewis. We saw that with our own eyes.

But he might not be in about 20 minutes! (Still, if we keep Cassel, we are 4-3 right now, not 3-4)

Away from EJ for now. We know none of that to be true. Telvin smith was a short pass menace. Cassel has no arm strength could have been ints there too.

TEABOW!!!!! Not even going to touch that one

Thad Lewis? How many stip sacks would he have given up?

Why not add Fitz to the list?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is 25. His career isnt over i would bet. He will get a shot to join a club. If not backup here he will go the Fitz route and bounce around a bit. I honestly dont think thats it for him.

he could start in the lingerie league for sure.

Edited by Best Player Available

EJ didn't cost the team the loss. Where was the playcalls? Greg Roman needs to go. I'm sorry. But Rex does too. He's all talk, then sticks his tail in between his legs when they lose and gives some dramatic reason for how they feel.

Sure EJ did sucky. But the end when we had the chance to get it, we didn't run it on 3rd or 4th down with 1 yard to go

Okay. Mr. Wool over eyes..

Wake up call...um...yes he did....3 turnovers in first half on EJ = game.....wait weren't all the turnovers back to back to back....Waiting for the arrow to come out of the stands and stick him in his back......foooooombannananananah! Monty Python style for mother England.

Ha ha ha, I totally forgot about that!! PM me your address and I will send you what I owe.

I know its none of my business but i dont think i was here for tacogate and it looks like something crazy

he could start in the lingerie league for sure.

I font know man... i dont know