step away from the ledge

Pete

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree with stepping away from the ledge too many look for attention standing at ledge. They blocked the Wilson Bridge for a while one day due to a jumper until a crowd formed mostly of people stuck waiting and they started screaming "Jump" with some cops actually threatening to arrest people with "Disturbing the peace" and "Interfering with duties of officer".

The point is after a period of the threat of jumping means nothing unless you are willing to jump so jump and let the rest of us continue our life.

Yeah, that's an easy task.

(I apologize for the sarcasm)

As many media articles said earlier this season: college's with their spread offenses aren't making NFL-ready passers. They all need time on bench, even the best.

Besides, I think Tyrod may have it.

Trod is a running QB and will not last.

Connor Cook and Jared Goff play in a pro-style offenses are the top two QBs in the draft, Cook is like Roethisberger and Goff like Brady.

Paxton Lynch is 6'7" 245 and not sure what type of O he plays in, did some digging but all I could find was up-tempo which could be spread or not, but either way he has the tools to be the Guy.