Bills vs. Jaguars 2nd Half Thread

I don't care about EJ or the turnovers. Defense has to make a stand and win the game. I am absolutely furious the defense is a joke and It's Rex's fault. !@#$ this team, I'm embarrassed

They made a stand inside the 5 and gave up no points on a long drive. They had the Jags forced into a desperation 4 th and 15 and got a bogus call. The D was pretty good today.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In what universe does losing the game mean we overcame the deficit? I could care less if anyone agrees with me. To me overcoming the deficit means that we won the game after falling behind. We did not do that so therefore we did not overcome the deficit. It was because of that deficit that we lost that game and it is blatantly obvious.

There was more than one deficit. They overcame the 1st, but not the 2nd. This isn't that hard.

John Grisham wrote a book called Playing For Pizza. In it, the Browns are going to the Super Bowl but the backup QB plays the worst stretch of football in the history of history to blow it. He is shunned by the entire league and can only find work playing semi-pro ball in Italy. Something made that come to mind.... Maybe the sequel could be Playing for Fish and Chips.