Bills vs. Jaguars 2nd Half Thread

that was a big part of it, but not all. Seeing as though we had a lead with 3 minutes left in the game. Once you overcome the deficit, you can look at other factors too.

You can't overlook the deficit. That was the difference. It was just too big a hole to try and dig out of.

No. Those plays were erased by the end of the game. The Bills were in the lead with 3 mins to go.

They certainly were not erased. Because the Bills came back to take the lead does not change the fact that they had a huge deficit to make up and it was the difference in the game. Without those three second quarter scores that we handed to Jacksonville, we win that game with ease.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Those plays were erased by the end of the game. The Bills were in the lead with 3 mins to go.

This ^^. It really did come down to the PI. It's a tough pill to swallow too because it's completely out of their control, and Robey played it the way you coach it.

This ^^. It really did come down to the PI. It's a tough pill to swallow too because it's completely out of their control, and Robey played it the way you coach it.

@SalSports

Robey: "I beat him to the spot. It was a bad call." Said he knew what route was coming because he saw it on film so many times.

I literally felt the air get sucked out of the universe on that pass interference call that wasn't even close. Why does it seem that any time the Bills start to get some momentum, the officials have to throw a flag? I understand we're undisciplined and commit stupid penalties, but for the love of God and everything Holy, we certainly aren't committing infractions on every single positive play! I'm not a betting man, but that still sounds mathematically unlikely. I have ST and every other game I watch, I never feel like they're blatantly after one team or another like I always feel with the Bills.

If you can say is that Rex seemingly always has bad Offensive Coordinators. Maybe it's him. I know the pegulas have a lot invested in him but after 7 games, this **** is pathetic. Something needs to change and prior to a bye is the best time to do it.

If not Rex, somebody needs to go. Heads need to roll and it's just not this Jags game. It's the inconsistency this year overall with a team loaded with talent!

The san fran offense really was Harbaugh. Wow. I didnt believe it before

I literally felt the air get sucked out of the universe on that pass interference call that wasn't even close. Why does it seem that any time the Bills start to get some momentum, the officials have to throw a flag? I understand we're undisciplined and commit stupid penalties, but for the love of God and everything Holy, we certainly aren't committing infractions on every single positive play! I'm not a betting man, but that still sounds mathematically unlikely. I have ST and every other game I watch, I never feel like they're blatantly after one team or another like I always feel with the Bills.

Trust your gut and what it's telling you.

You can't overlook the deficit. That was the difference. It was just too big a hole to try and dig out of.

They certainly were not erased. Because the Bills came back to take the lead does not change the fact that they had a huge deficit to make up and it was the difference in the game. Without those three second quarter scores that we handed to Jacksonville, we win that game with ease.

If you choose to look at it in a vacuum yes. That is correct

are you stupid? We got the lead back which means we dug out of the hole we were in, didn't say we won anywhere in my post, did I?

I think the majority heard you the first time and agree

I'm with you! I say we all boycott it. That will show them!

Is this a funny?

To me, saying that we overcame the deficit is what is stupid. We did not overcome the deficit. We lost the game and it was because of that huge hole we dug for ourselves in the second quarter. That is the reason we lost and it is extremelyt obvious.

They did overcome the deficit at the point they took the lead on Graham's pick six.

If you choose to look at it in a vacuum yes. That is correct

I think the majority heard you the first time and agree

Is this a funny?

I was replying to one specific comment. Since you heard the first time there really was no need for you to make a stupid comment.

They did not overcome it for the third time, we lost the game and it was because of that huge deficit.

were there any other things that happened during the game or just that 20 point surge

They did not overcome it for the third time, we lost the game and it was because of that huge deficit.

are you going to hold your breath until you turn blue unless we all agree with you?

One last time: we were down 27-3, a deficit of 24 points, later in the game we overcame that deficit by taking a 31-27 lead. However, we ended up losing the game.

were there any other things that happened during the game or just that 20 point surge

are you going to hold your breath until you turn blue unless we all agree with you?

One last time: we were down 27-3, a deficit of 24 points, later in the game we overcame that deficit by taking a 31-27 lead. However, we ended up losing the game.

In what universe does losing the game mean we overcame the deficit? I could care less if anyone agrees with me. To me overcoming the deficit means that we won the game after falling behind. We did not do that so therefore we did not overcome the deficit. It was because of that deficit that we lost that game and it is blatantly obvious.

In what universe does losing the game mean we overcame the deficit? I could care less if anyone agrees with me. To me overcoming the deficit means that we won the game after falling behind. We did not do that so therefore we did not overcome the deficit. It was because of that deficit that we lost that game and it is blatantly obvious.

so Jax didn't need that last TD?