Upcoming QBs

Billsrhody

Just read the ESPN power rankings blurb for the bills

#17 Buffalo Bills - A 3-3 start isn't bad, especially considering the three losses were against the Patriots, Bengals and Giants, who are a combined 14-3.

Got me thinking that they've lost to some good teams and played some really good QBs so far:

Luck

Brady

Tannehill

E. Manning

Mariota

Dalton

This is who we have for QBs the rest of the way:

Bortles

Tannehill

Fitz

Brady

Smith

Hoyer

Bradford

Cousins

Romo

Fitz

Looking at that list makes me feel a lot better about the rest of the season. It isn't impossible to imagine 8-2 the rest of the way with our schedule. The defense will get going against some lesser passers and will hopefully hit their stride coming out of the bye week.

Cousins

Not that I can speak boldly about it with a 3-3 record, but the Czaban crew had their usual disdain for the Bills thinking that their (imo) lousy team has a realistic chance of defeating the Bills later in the season.

I would believe that they would be happy to have any QB better than Cousins, McCoy and RGIII right now.

I'm thinking of getting tickets for the game.

Brady, Romo are worrisome add a slight concern for Fitz @ the swamp and Tannehill with the new interim coach. The others don't do much in the intimidation department.

Not that I can speak boldly about it with a 3-3 record, but the Czaban crew had their usual disdain for the Bills thinking that their (imo) lousy team has a realistic chance of defeating the Bills later in the season.

I would believe that they would be happy to have any QB better than Cousins, McCoy and RGIII right now.

I'm thinking of getting tickets for the game.

Brady, Romo are worrisome add a slight concern for Fitz @ the swamp and Tannehill with the new interim coach. The others don't do much in the intimidation department.

Love Czaban, but have not heard him in several years now. Wait on the Skins tickets till the week of the game...will be$25 for lower bowl as soon as playoffs is off the table for the Skins

Just read the ESPN power rankings blurb for the bills

Got me thinking that they've lost to some good teams and played some really good QBs so far:

Luck

Brady

Tannehill

E. Manning

Mariota

Dalton

This is who we have for QBs the rest of the way:

Bortles

Tannehill

Fitz

Brady

Smith

Hoyer

Bradford

Cousins

Romo

Fitz

Looking at that list makes me feel a lot better about the rest of the season. It isn't impossible to imagine 8-2 the rest of the way with our schedule. The defense will get going against some lesser passers and will hopefully hit their stride coming out of the bye week.

And we definately would have eat the giants with a fairly officiated game. Maybe even the cheaters too.

Love Czaban, but have not heard him in several years now. Wait on the Skins tickets till the week of the game...will be$25 for lower bowl as soon as playoffs is off the table for the Skins

thanks When I looked they were not that expensive. If the inevitable happens I expect them to be easy to get.

I like Czabe too but sometimes the afternoon drive is too much bitching about how poor they are.

And people complain about WGR

I can't believe you guys like Czaban. I tolerate his emotionally charged whining and sanctimony to hear Chris Cooley (who is outstanding, IMO), but I wouldn't miss him if they dropped him from the show.

As long as he keeps his politics and Bills bashing to a minimum Czaban's show in the AM is a better product (not longer heard in DC) than "The Drive with Chris Cooley".

I like Chris, but 3 to 5 days a week of game film breakdown it is too much. I switch on and off between 980 with 570 or 1550.

Edited by NOVABillsFan