Joe B's All-22 Film Review of Bills @ Titans

@JoeBuscaglia

The All-22 Review is LIVE: The top offensive player may surprise you. Grades/ranks for every #Bills player vs Titans http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-all-22-review-grading-bills-vs-titans

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) - The Buffalo Bills needed a much better effort than what they got in Week Four, and at first, the game started off in a similar fashion. The Bills were once again slow out of the gates, but, this time were able to get back on track for a 14-13 victory.

The Bills are back above the .500 mark on the season and have a huge test coming up on Sunday. Before the page is turned to the Cincinnati Bengals, first is a detailed look at how each player on the Bills roster performed against the Titans.

Each and every week, WKBW.com will review the tape, and bring you how each player graded out in the previous week, with the help of the Game Pass app on NFL.com. Before we get to the rankings, first, an explanation of how they are done.

Every Tuesday, when the All-22 film becomes available, we’ll go through and watch each play and every player on each play as many times as necessary, to assess a letter grade for that game to the player. It is subjective analysis, and it’s important to note that we do not know the play calls and full responsibilities. With that written, the grades stem from technique, outstanding efforts, and presumed liability.

Adblock & AdBlock Plus are your friends.

lol..yea I have those on my browser

ok Im an idiot.....had to go back thru and re-install all my adblocker plus add-ons...somehow they all got deleted from Mozzilla...now it all works right..lol

Edited by Tsaikotic

might be just me but, why do you have to answer a question just to read his stuff??..it infuriates me and I refuse to answer, thus i don't read his articles...

It infuriated me also and for a while I refused to pull it up. If you do you have an immediate option to skip the survey which I do. It doesn't come up every time after that, just occasionally.

His breakdowns are usually usually on the shorter side for each player, which in my opinion makes it a better read. They're usually succinct and and explained in a simple manner.

Duke graded out well (B) as good as A Williams and better than Darby and Graham. Other than fewer chances hence fewer chances of mistake why has Joe B rated him well compared to many posts on forum?

On one, he offered up very good run support, and on the other, he read a quick slant and forced Kendall Wright to short-arm a catch attempt for fear of getting hit by the safety.

I have seen him make positive plays when he keeps his head in game but unfortunately his head does not always match his atheletic ability.