Taylor Thoughts

Mikie2times

I understand what you are saying but he can only become good if you just play to your strengths. He can be great if he becomes a pocket passer, too. Good teams build rosters and play games for the short, mid and long term. That is what we are doing.

I don't know. Belichick has never tried to make Brady a roll out QB and that's worked out OK :D

I think it hurts guys like Harvin and even Clay to run too conventional a passing game. I hope the key is really getting Sammie and Shady back so we can become multi-dimensional once again...

I don't know. Belichick has never tried to make Brady a roll out QB and that's worked out OK :D

I think it hurts guys like Harvin and even Clay to run too conventional a passing game. I hope the key is really getting Sammie and Shady back so we can become multi-dimensional once again...

Yeah. I think Roman had his second bad game in a row overall. I think he kept the reigns on TT too much.

A poster said in another thread that it looked like Roman is over scheming in the first half. I'll add, if it's not over scheming, come crunch time, Taylor or Roman have just let go. Not sure if it's Roman opening him up or Taylor knowing he is running out of time and going with whatever is necessary as opposed to focusing on being a pocket passer. It seems like every game so far this year in which we did our 3 and out disaster first half, Taylor ran more the second half, specifically in the 4th and the offense was extremely productive. It also seemed like offense was just more opened up as a whole every 4th quarter.

I think they are struggling due to losing most of their big playmakers. No Sammy and Shady makes the rest of the receivers and RB look very average at best. Makes the line look worst as less need for double teaming so more defenders can rush, and poor RB makes it easy to stop the run, so nothing left by TT to beat you based on his skills. Admittedly, not sure he's good enough to do that, at least not yet.

It appears Bills are struggling because of Taylor