Carucci: Disconnect exists between DL and scheme

YoloinOhio

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty amazing, i was just thinking about this same thing this morning !

2 Different teams, 1 constant, & 2 different out comes !

You take the Bills & the Jets 2014 to 2015, the constant is Rex , last year the Bills were balls out, 54 sacks, dominating all around on defense & we whipped the jets with a less than staler QB & offensive scheme .

Fast forward to this year 2015, 2 defensive squads same players different coaches & schemes, the Jets are killing their opponents on D with the same personal & different coach.

The Bills went from number 4 D in the league with last years same personal to this year & have some good things but have fallen to basically where the Jets were last year !

The only thing that has changed is the scheme & i'm not believing that it's just the players trying to figure out what each other is doing , i think it is more the scheme isn't working & the rest of the league has the Rex D figured out !!

Great point ! I agree totally !!

Except for the fact that the Jets don't have the same personnel . Adding Darrelle Revis and Cromartie to their Defense fixed their biggest problem: the secondary . They also had no top WR and added Brandon Marshall. Fitz will give average QBing, that's an upgrade from Geno Smith, who was a turnover machine. The theory doesn't hold water.