Bills fans should be ashamed of themselves!!!

flomoe

Outstanding. Your first? The good news is, there is life after kids. We make it to most games, but with all our kids still pretty little right now, we don't do much tailgating these days. Drop the kids off with grandma, drive from ROC to the game, and skedaddle right back after the game.

Occasionally our childcare options don't work out, or other things come up, and we have to bail on the tickets. Anybody who criticizes me for doing what I need to do to unload tickets can, as I said before, go jump in a lake. Hell, anybody who criticizes anyone for selling their tickets for any reason can go jump in a deeper, colder lake.

Seriously, the jackholery about "real fans" yesterday in the stadium and on this board has me way more annoyed than the result of the game.

She is the 2nd... so it's quite a bit more work.

My wife doesn't go to games. I go with a group of friends. I have been able to attend without missing much yet (bpo plays disney during the pAckers game was gutting). It is huge the inlaws are a couple miles away... I still intend on the full tailgate experience... but we'll see. Wife is cool with me keeping the fun things that make me me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I flew in from out of town to see a Bills game. I parked in a private lot full of Bills fans, but also nearly half full of giant fans. I sat in a season ticket holder section, though with 60,000 season tickets sold, one would think most is the stadium is that, that was heavily outnumbered by Giants fans.

How does this happen with a team supposedly on the rise, selling 60,000 season tickets and on an afternoon that wasn't inclement?

Every a-hole that sold their ticket should have to turn in their fan card immediately! That was an absolutely disgusting display of fanhood, just to make a few bucks.

There are alot of True fans out there that will take those seats when they become available instead of the greedy asses that buy them and then sell them off to the opposing team!

Guess what you are an idiot and this post is quite offensive. I have been a season ticket holder for 12 years and live in KC 1000 miles away. I drop another 300 for Sunday Ticket. I drive back at least twice a year... my son was not born in WNY but is a Bills fan and takes crap from kids of his home town team. We welcome these things because we are passionate. I SOLD my effing tickets last week you a-hole jerk off. Probably to make up for the tickets I give away to family members for games I cant attend.. Get a clue you idiot... there a quite a few Giants fans in New York, especially CNY. You are a complete idiot for calling us out. Just shut up and don't bother coming back you moron.