The elephant in the room.....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season, before Rex became coach, I told my brother in law (big JETS fan) that Rex and Rob Ryan both need to disappear from the NFL.

I'm sticking with that statment even after he became our coach. The guy is the same old clown in a different town. They lead the NFL in penalties and he's proud of them? WTF is the guy smoking.

Its going to be a bumpy ride folks.

Rex is a blowhard. Pegula is a rookie owner who swallowed the pill that Blowhard was offering. Things will work out. Not with Blowhard at the helm.

Edited by fredex22

Rex is a buffon who will get beat by a qb with any level of solid competence . I miss Jim Schwartz. Rex overthinks dropping our DL into coverage and tries to be too creative bringing pressure from god knows where. I'm sure Kyle Williams is pissed he is asked to drop into coverage along with fellow DL men. Its flat out embarrassing. Until we find out a way to stop the quick passing game, outs and slants 3-4 seconds, we will always suck balls and never be anything. Can't get pressure against that and teams know it and will continue to expose us for the garbage we run on D. You suck rex, get a brain and coach your knuckle head players. A game is not won by who has the most emotion. Its GD killing us

Wondering this myself. Could it be that our D Line was better fit for Schwartz game plans than Rex's?

Am I missing something here? We scored what 10 points today at home and pretty much couldn't get out of our own way on offense. The D held the Giants to 16 into the 4th quarter, and missed a huge tackle on a play it should have stopped cold tho it was after how many failed offensive series? Law of averages maybe? Even if Bradham makes that tackle I'm still not convinced the O could have finished the job. We lost because the O stunk up it's own home field. Why the hand wringing over the D? They were probably good enough to win today with some decent offense. Manning didn't have gaudy stats and neither did OBJ. I'm more worried about why we can't get a first down at home.

We took a ton of penalties last year, don't even. Penalties league wide are up drastically this year.

We were undisciplined last year, and are again. Its a joke

So apparently everything is just fine. Don't run for office.

Rex tries to be the cool uncle. The team isn't afraid of him hence the penalties

Indeed. Popularity contests don't win games; respect and performance do.