Maybe Roman wasn't the problem in SF - musings from Bay Area

GG

By the end of the season the 49ers and Bears will be fighting it out for "dumpster fire with the biggest flames" honors.

Ugh. This again. Pegula put his trust in Darcy/Lindy when he first bought the team because they had a history of success. It failed, and he then took the steps to bring in Murray and put a plan in place to rebuild. The W-L record had to suffer in order to get the franchise to where they are now. In the meantime, Terry and Kim upgraded the facilities and have put a ton of resources into scouting. There is nobody in league circles who doesn't believe the Sabres are poised to begin a long period of relevance.

I hope you're right, but t's a long way from having high draft picks to being a consistent winner. I think many have been too quick to connect those dots.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said, I agree 100%. I will never be too careful with how much praise I give the Pegula's, the whole vibe of the city of Buffalo as well as our sports teams have done a 180 since they came into the picture. I will praise the F*#K out of them for as long as I can....GO BUFFALO!!!!

THIS.