Yahoo Sports "Men in Blazers" clips

26CornerBlitz

That was funny. I have never heard of Men in Blazers... do they usually cover soccer in the UK? Good segment.

They are here in the US and have lived here for some time. I believe that they first started doing a podcast that developed quite a following. When ESPN had the men's world cup, they had a segment each day. That is how I discovered them. When NBC got the English Premier League contract, NBC hired them. They have a show each Monday night on the NBC sports channel that "covers" the EPL, but it mostly filled with comedy and cultural references in the guise of a sports show.

The Men in Blazers sit down with Tyrod Taylor (2:45)

Michael Davies and Roger Bennett of "Men in Blazers: Tackle Football" sit down with Tyrod Taylor to discuss how Taylor has succeeded in the NFL, despite being drafted 180th overall in the 2011 NFL draft.

Men in Blazers kick field goals (2:18)

The Men in Blazers practice kicking field goals, with some help from Buffalo Bills kicker Dan Carpenter and punter Colton Schmidt.

The "Men in Blazers" rank the world's best Percy's (2:36)

Percy Harvin sits down with the dynamic duo from "Men in Blazers" to discuss some of the best "Percy's" in the world and his mentality when he catches the ball.

Men In Blazers: Talking with Equipment Managers (3:33)

Equipment Managers from the Bills and Jaguars Talk with "Men in Blazers".

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

A quick history of the NFL in London (4:21)

The Men in Blazers crew takes a brief look at the history of London ahead of Sunday's showdown between the Buffalo Bills and the Jacksonville Jaguars across the pond.

Rex: Next generation of Ryan coaches on the way (2:57)

The Men In Blazers sit down with Rex Ryan, who talks about the love of football that was instilled in him by his dad Buddy and how Rex's son is being groomed to be a future coach as well.