player rankings by position

ch19079

probubly already posted but i didnt see it......

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/topnflplayers.html

recap of Bills:

RB: McGahee # 13

WR: Moulds # 13

OG: Villarial # 13

DE: Shobel # 14

DT: NO BILLS in to 15!!! WTF no adams... no williams... :devil:

OLB: Spikes # 3

ILB: Fletcher #13

CB: Clements # 5

S: Milloy # 10

P: Moorman # 7

no mention of our DT.

no mention of our CB vincent (he was hurt though)

look at the 6 other punters that are "better" than moorman...

lechler...i wanna see him kick in buffalo for a full season and watch that bloated punt avg go down like a $2 whore

sauerbrun...waaay overrated

berger...solid, but hes kicked in a dome his entire career

hanson...hows the axe doing there buddy

heintrich...you can make a case because hes a great punter and a reasonable dependable FG kicker as well...

maynard...what, because he gets to punt 400 times a season thats why hes on here?

BM is the best all around punter in the league...our offensive MVP the first 6 weeks of the season...

Wow, nate Clements is really overated. Good, I hope it goes to his head and we can't hold onto him coem time to resign him. No more playmaker for us.

Clements = most overated Bill

Fletcher = most underated Bill

239039[/snapback]

Fletcher = Backbone of our Defense. and IMO, the Defensive MVP every year he has been here.

i think its difficult to call a player over rated, when hes as good as he is. hes a shut down corner agenst 95% of the leagues WRs.

when you talk over rated, i would half to throw P. Williams name in the hat. ;) , :devil: but i still want to resign him!!!!

Wow, nate Clements is really overated. Good, I hope it goes to his head and we can't hold onto him coem time to resign him. No more playmaker for us.

239039[/snapback]

wow what a bunch of sh--. Clements was unreal the second half of the year (see Chad Johnson), and when Vincent came back to solidify the secondary, the whole unit was awesome. Clements has the chance to be a top 3 CB in the NFL and this site is not the only one who has said it. I believe ESPN the mag had Nate in the top 7-8 BEFORE this year.

239039[/snapback]

Clements is a ballhawk... he commands respect from QB's around the league. His name would be much bigger if he were on a team that had soem national recognition. I do agree with the FLetcher statement, however he gets costly penalties at inoppotune times. For example body slamming Corey Dillon