If he didnt have it before...Tyrod Taylor won me today

- I was impressed in pre season

- I was impressed against the colts playing efficiently without putting up huge stats

- Against the patriots I thought his play was actually good......and understood that its hard to win a game when everyone is playing poorly

but today Tyrod really won me over and I will tell you why.

Everyone knows that one of Tyrod's biggest strengths is his ability to hurt you with his running ability. When Tyrod got bent over when he went into that baseball slide it was OBVIOUS that he he got hurt......he was hobbling.....he was with the trainers after every offensive series

........and he still got it done

Taylor was EXTREMELY efficent AND aggressive with his throws....time and time again going for the throat with his deep passes......and clutch on third down

A lot of it throwing from the pocket

I dont want to rip up his contract like with did with Fitz and I think Tyrod needs to play on his current contract for this season but if he keeps this up we need to redo his contract......because if he keeps this up he IS the QB we have been waiting for.

Love his game......his team respects the hell out of him and you can see it....I love that he does not fold under adversity.....and I actually think he is getting better.

Onto the giants

I love Tyrod, I've wanted us to get this guy since 2012 (believe me if you want), and I think he's been phenomenal for us. He looked absolutely incredible today. Better than any quarterback we've had in a LONG time. I really do think he's our guy. The team seems to love him and he looks like a commander of the huddle to me. A great leader. A weapon on the ground and through the air. If he keeps playing this well (which I think he can), we're going to be very very scary.

His composure is what impresses me most. He never looks rattled. Watching his effort to get the team back into the NE game in the 4th quarter sold me. I think a lot of credit has to go to Roman too. He seems to understand very well, probably from Kap, how to use a player with TT's skill set.

I know it's only three games and ARod and ASmith still play tonight, but through this three games TT ranks:

5th in completion percentage (74.4)

3rd in yards per attempt (9.15!! Wow!)

5th in TDs (7)

5th in Quarterback rating (116.1)

8th in total QBR (74.7 - that ESPN stat)

I was optimistic but didn't even have this in my hopes.

He also ranks 4th in the league in QB rushing yards.

I thought the critics of him last week were way off base to be honest... he has played very well through 3 weeks and there is still room for growth. If there is a concern (nit picking) it is that sometimes especially working across the middle he has a tendency to put a bit too much zip on the ball and sail it a little high - two picks last week and the ball for Clay 2nd half today which is the kind of throw you see picked very often and also one swing pass to shady which was high and off the fingers could have been picked. But that is nit picking and I'm sure it will improve as his feel and touch from the pocket improves with experience. I have been very pleased.